ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Dr Kadwa, need help with low motivation, melasma, dry skin, falling hair1Melasma, Skin discolouration, dull skin, hair, nails1Melasma / Hyperpigmentation during pregnancy3Melasma1Pigmentation, Melasma1TCM Melasma treatment is WORKING2melasma4melasma or chloasma on both upper cheeks and lower back pain29melasma1Male Chloasma or Melasma9Can homeopathy cure melasma?23Epidermal Melasma2Acne and Melasma1How to get rid of melasma3Melasma treatment that's working!!1pigmentation like melasma under eyes and nose7melasma around eyes and nose.posted on 4 April 151melasma around eyes and nose.posted on 4 April 151Male chloasma or melasma16Upper lip hyperpigmentation/melasma HELP!3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


hi everyone.i also send msg b4 but nobody replies me.i hv melasma on my face that is like frekles but dermatologists says dat its inside the skin and cant b cured and it getting worst.i take a lot of homeopath &allopath medicines but useless.first it ws a blk spot on my nose and now it covers my whole nose and also cheeks and upper lips.i also hv leochorea problem.plz help me if someone knows abt it.i ll be really very thank full.i m in the circle of beautiful gals and now i stop going outside as i got complex dat i m nt and my face is looking much bad as everybody meets wid me says ohhhhhhh nooooooooo wats this.so plz help me.
  tafshala on 2005-09-27
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
For melasma usually sepia is used but it may fail to work on you.You better consult Remedy Finder in this website and post all your symptoms from head to nail i shall let you know the remedy.
sajjadakram635 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.