Bartholin cysti m 27 aged and having one inch bartholin cyst from 2 years, my gynac dr advised to operate it, but i believe in homeopathy, and dont want to operate,
pls help me, so that i can cure it bye this pathy.........
its totaly painless cyst, without any discomfort,
before it i tried thuja 30, by this remedy cyst becomes smaller, but is not curing complete
pls help me
[message edited by nidhisharma on Tue, 09 Jul 2013 10:30:17 BST]
nidhisharma on 2013-07-09
and recollection of previous experiences and happenings to select proper medicine.
Patient ID or Name : Sex: Age:
Height : Weight : Country :
1. Describe your main suffering? (Describe symptoms)
2. What other physical/mental sufferings in past, you had ?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which
ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of
place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable
Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your
husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you
have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
23. What major diseases are running in your family?
24. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
25. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
26. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
27. Any special points you feel necessary to mention
shouse_nsk 9 years ago
i m having bartholin cyst or having lump just near to vaginal opening in vulvar area
bartholin cyst started with typhoid, it means both was diagnosed at the same time,
before and during this i was mentally depressed because of failure of love
i m having this cyst since from one and half year
its pain less and i m not having any kind of disconfort, so that i cant give the modalities, but having hot bath sometimes help me to decrease its size little bit,
and its not related with menses in any condition
i dont like cold weather
i m some kind of suspicious and insecure in nature, yes i like to be consoled, but it never aggaravates my problm but i mostly cry because of consolation,
i have many thoughts in my mind coming one after another, i never sits alone without thinking
i dnt feel bad or good before or after thurderstorm
i dnt have any marked thought related to my relatives
i dnt have any repeated or fixed kind of dreams
i like sweets i dnt having any kind of aversion in food
i sweat more in trunk, specialy on my belly and chest,
i mostly sleep in knee elbow position or i lie on my belly
my bowel movements are normal, if i go for stool in early morning i feel very well throughout whole day
yes i m able to stisfy my sexual desire in general
i had thuja 30 for a week, and by it the cyst size somewhat decreases and it became firm and smooth, before it was hard to touch
in my family my mom is having hyperthyroidism
i m fair, slim,
my periods are late in general, they last for 5 days, i become very irritated before starting of bleeding, and my stool habits affect more, i feels as it is not finished, or somewhat constipated, but once my period get started all my mental any physical symptoms goes bye its own
flow is scanty
blood is thick bright red
yes i notice clots
i think i answered according to your questions... i request u to have a look
[message edited by nidhisharma on Tue, 09 Jul 2013 16:14:06 BST]
nidhisharma 9 years ago
1. Merc Sol-200 6 pills twice a day for 15 days and then give me feedback
shouse_nsk 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.