treatment for lipomahi doctor i m suffering from lipoma disease since last three years my age is 26 year. and its spreading in my body like hand and stomach
harish12345 on 2013-07-13
Sudden, intense ailments from fright.
Anxiety and restlessness with complaints.
Fears that do not subside.
Faintness or dizziness upon waking up.
Sudden fever with one cheek red, the other pale
Intolerance of pain.
Painful urination with anxiety
Pains followed by numbness and tingling.
Eye pain and injuries
Extended period of unusual or continued mental exertion
Craving for sweets and salt. Craving for strong flavors.
Enthusiastic and suggestible, with a tendency toward peculiar thoughts and impulses.
Anxiety associated with later stages of head cold, with sneezing
Asthma worse after midnight, fears suffocation while lying down
Sleepiness but insomnia
Thirsty for frequent small drinks
Weak and exhausted
Desires air but sensitive to cold
Vomiting with or without diarrhea after eating and drinking
Cold hands and feet
Aversion to fats
Craving for eggs
Eyes sensitive to light
Large appetite with slow digestion
Anxiety prior to an examination or public performance
Fatigue and aching of whole body
Limbs, head, eyelids heavy
Scalp sore to touch
Lack of thirst
Dizziness, trembling, fatigue, dullness
Sensation of a lump in the throat
Chills with fever
Thirst during chills
Chills relieved by warmth
Cramping pains in the abdomen or back
Headaches that feel like a nail driven into the side of the head
Skin very sensitive to drafts
Insomnia from emotional distress
Nausea relieved by eating
Eating intensifies hunger
Deep anxiety and inability to cope
Jumpy and oversensitive
Startled by ordinary sounds
Nervous digestive upsets
Shakes head without any apparent cause
Gassy, constipation or diarrhea
Digestive upsets with gas and bloating
Craves sweets, warm food and drink
Wants to be alone
Cranky on waking
Fear of failure
Breaking down under stress
Tongue feels dry
Mucous membranes dry
Pains around eyes
Craves salt and dry foods
Weepy but won't let others see it. (Wants to be alone to cry.)
Consolation aggravates them
Angry from isolation
Fright, grief, anger
Nervous, discouraged, broken down
Associated with hoarseness
Tight heavy chest
Dry rasping cough
Burning pains in stomach, abdomen, between shoulder blades
Thirst for cold drinks that are vomited
Wants attention and sympathy
Changeable symptoms and moods
Craves open air
Sensitive to heat
Dry mouth with lack of thirst
Rich food upsets stomach
Insomnia from recurring thought
Loose cough, worse at night
Delayed menstrual period with scanty flow
Overreact and devote attention to tiny details
In addition to the above would request your wife's symptoms as under.
(Note: - Sensations are also important and should be especially noticed. For sensations of pain, of all kind see section 5. The special sensations may occur in any part of the body, or internally or in the head or extremities. Give the sensations in your own language to express it. No matter how simple or even ludicrous, it is necessary to give it.)
Examples: - It may be like a mouse or bug crawling; like wind blowing into the ears or eyes; as if someone was pulling a hair; as of a blow on the of a band or cord around the head; as though you had a cap on or hat; as a plug in the ears or some other place; as if another person lies along side of him, or that one limb is double; as if abdominal muscles were pushed out by arm of a child ;
as if boiling lead were pushing through rectum ; as if anus would fly to pieces during stool ; as if moisture, or a drop were running through the urethra back ; as if the year was grasped by an iron hand ; as if claws were grasping the bowels; as of a splinter in the throat or flesh like a string of thread on the tongue or in the throat; as if joint were dislocated; as; as if legs were made of wood.
(Note: - These are merely illustrations, a few which have occurred to other person, and are given that you may understand what is meant by sensations. Always give the locations as well of the sensations.)
BETTER OR WORSE
(Note 1 :- This section refers to each disease, each sickness and to every symptom. No matter what the trouble may be it is necessary to be refer to this section. Be sure that the aggravation or amelicration you notice is from the course given.)
(Note 2 :- The time of an aggravation or amelioration refers to the year, the month, the week, the day, the night, or the hour.)
- State at what time your troubles or any single symptoms, is made better or worse.
- State what season of the year, what time in the month, whether the phases of the moon cause either, what part of the week, what hour of the day or night the trouble or single symptom comes on or is made better or worse.
- Is there any position which you may assume that causes a particular trouble or any single symptom to be better or worse? It may be when you first lie down; or after lying down awhile or rising after sitting or on sitting after standing, walking; walking much; walking in the house or in the open air, or in the cold air ; or at night; running, running rapidly or slowly; when stooping over, after
stopping, or on rising from stooping; leaning the head backwards, forwards; to one side or leaning the head on the table or the hand; lying with head high or low; lying in some particular position ; crawling on the hand + knees or some other or many possible positions.
- Does anything cause the trouble or a single symptom to be better or worse ? It may be reading ,writing , music ascending or descending the stirs or a hill, biting the teeth together ,blowing the nose , before or after one of the meals, breathing, breathing deeply, when chewing food, when eating or drinking, closing or opening the eyes , looking up, down or sideways, from heat, cold, from warm or cold air heat of stove or sun, dry or moist air going into the air or going into the warm, sunlight or lamplight from excitement, fight, grief, grief, sorrow fasting, some kind of food or drink
motion or quiet, when nose is discharging or is dry, from gratification of passions , scratching, rubbing, beginning of sleep, during a storm, thunder storm, snow storm, swallowing food, drinking of saliva, talking, singing, hearing other talk or sing, music touch, turning over in bed, covering up or uncovering, wet dry, windy or cloudy weather.
(Note 3:- The above is given to impress on the mind the great importance of noticing what may seem to be little things.)
Please answer the following questions
in a descriptive manner after careful analysis
and recollection of previous experiences and happenings to select proper medicine.
Patient ID or Name : Sex: Age:
Height : Weight : Country :
1. Describe your main suffering? (Describe symptoms)
2. What other physical/mental sufferings in past, you had ?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which
ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of
place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable
Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your
husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you
have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
23. What major diseases are running in your family?
24. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
25. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
♡ anuj srivastava 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.