obesity and eczemaPatient ID:saisuraj Sex: femaleAge:26
1. Describe your main suffering? i m sufering from obesity as well as dry itchy black eczema on both my ankles and on my fingers also,
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
5 yrs ago i slept from the stair case and had injury on my tail bone and pain is still at cochix as well as my back
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
i m extremely sensetive girl,lack of confidence,inability to do any work
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
my eczema are worst from washing or with water
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?day and night
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?no
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
during cold wheatther
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
yah im moody,lazy,nervous...
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? sometimes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? yes of nail biting
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? supportive
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
i m afraid of injections,height,being alone at nught and travelling in plane
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?i likespicy things
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? normal
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? i sleep on my left side ,having sleeepless nights with drowsiness during daytime
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
i have taken petroleum,graphitis,calc cab,nat phos 6x,psorinum,arnica,phtolacca berry ....
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
i m fair fat flabby very sensetive girl with lack of confidence ,canno t attend interviews or lack of confidense to talk in crowdy places
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
sometimes early,and sometimes late
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?no
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? pale watery
saisuraj on 2013-08-13
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 6 years ago
saisuraj 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.