ureaplasma urealyticum, hpv, cervical dysplasiaHi, I've had UU since Jan 2013, antbcs helped, but did not take it all away, I have pain in lower abdomen and discharge, I also have cervical dysplasia, could anyone please advice ? Thank you.
ingridcrystal on 2013-08-21
-let modesty not prevent a full statement [please] -
-WHATEVER IS NOT AS IT SHOULD BE IS A SYMPTOM AND MUST BE RECORDED. (The success of the prescription depends largely upon your ability to describe your symptoms.)
-While taking medicines the use common sense in diet avoid everything you know to be hurtful, or doubtful.
-CONSULT THE DICTIONARY FOR ANY WORD YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND&
-DO NOT REPEAT WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN EXPRESSED
-Dont use camphor, perfumes, liniments, gargles, and likes.
4 Check out these undermentioned threads for describing your symptoms.
5.REALISTIC FEED BACKS BE GIVEN AS AND WHEN REQUESTED WITH REFERENCE TO ALL YOUR SYMPTOMS,NO FEED BACK NO CURE.
-GENDER AND AGE-.
-USING BIRTH CONTROL PILLS IF SO, FOR HOW LONG?
What is your chief complaint?
When did this complaint start?
What was going on at this time? ( examples: emotional upsets, disappointments, illness of others, accidents, injuries, travel, new foods or
What is your opinion of the cause of the complaint?
List other main complaints after this and give the same information.
HISTORY OF MEDICATIONS
Please list what medications you have taken for your complaints, Allopathic or homeopathic.
symptoms for the choice you made?
If you have or are under the care of an MD or other homeopath, please list the tests you have had if any, and what advice you have been given. -IF YOU ARE TAKING TREATMENT FROM ANY ONE ELSE IN THE FORUM,THEN PLEASE LINK WITH THREAD.
write yes or no in capitals in front of the u/m symptoms.will review the case.
Sudden, intense ailments from fright.
Anxiety and restlessness with complaints.
Fears that do not subside.
Faintness or dizziness upon waking up.
Sudden fever with one cheek red, the other pale
Intolerance of pain.
Painful urination with anxiety
Pains followed by numbness and tingling.
Eye pain and injuries
Extended period of unusual or continued mental exertion
Craving for sweets and salt. Craving for strong flavors.
Enthusiastic and suggestible, with a tendency toward peculiar thoughts and impulses.
Anxiety associated with later stages of head cold, with sneezing
Asthma worse after midnight, fears suffocation while lying down
Sleepiness but insomnia
Thirsty for frequent small drinks
Weak and exhausted
Desires air but sensitive to cold
Vomiting with or without diarrhea after eating and drinking
Cold hands and feet
Aversion to fats
Craving for eggs
Eyes sensitive to light
Large appetite with slow digestion
Anxiety prior to an examination or public performance
Fatigue and aching of whole body
Limbs, head, eyelids heavy
Scalp sore to touch
Lack of thirst
Dizziness, trembling, fatigue, dullness
Sensation of a lump in the throat
Chills with fever
Thirst during chills
Chills relieved by warmth
Cramping pains in the abdomen or back
Headaches that feel like a nail driven into the side of the head
Skin very sensitive to drafts
Insomnia from emotional distress
Nausea relieved by eating
Eating intensifies hunger
Deep anxiety and inability to cope
Jumpy and oversensitive
Startled by ordinary sounds
Nervous digestive upsets
Shakes head without any apparent cause
Gassy, constipation or diarrhea
Digestive upsets with gas and bloating
Craves sweets, warm food and drink
Wants to be alone
Cranky on waking
Fear of failure
Breaking down under stress
Tongue feels dry
Mucous membranes dry
Pains around eyes
Craves salt and dry foods
Weepy but won't let others see it. (Wants to be alone to cry.)
Consolation aggravates them
Angry from isolation
Fright, grief, anger
Nervous, discouraged, broken down
Associated with hoarseness
Tight heavy chest
Dry rasping cough
Burning pains in stomach, abdomen, between shoulder blades
Thirst for cold drinks that are vomited
Wants attention and sympathy
Changeable symptoms and moods
Craves open air
Sensitive to heat
Dry mouth with lack of thirst
Rich food upsets stomach
Insomnia from recurring thought
Loose cough, worse at night
Delayed menstrual period with scanty flow
Overreact and devote attention to tiny details
do you have a mind which you feel is perverted?
are you arrogant?
do you over estimate yourself?
do you feel that you are from A SUPERIOR FAMILY AND YOUR FRIENDS FROM LOW FAMILY AND YOU LOOK DOWN UPON THEM?
DO YOU IMAGINE YOUR BODY IS LARGE AND THOSE OF OTHERS SMALLER?
ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT NON SERIOUS MATTERS?
palpitation AND TREMBLING ABOUT THE LIMBS DURING EXCITEMENTS?
DO YOU IMAGINE THAT YOU DO NOT BELONG TO THIS RACE?
NUMBNESS IN WHICH PART OF THE BODY?
MUCH FLATULENCE AND FERMENTATION IN THE STOMACH?
SENSATION AS IF THE WHOLE ABDOMEN WAS TIGHTLY CONSTRICTED?
HALF DIGESTED STOOL,ADHERES TO THE ANUS AS IF CLAY?
UNBEARABLE SEXUAL EXCITEMENT AND VOLUPTUOUS CRAWLING IN THE GENITALS?
PERIODS EVERY 14 DAYS?
feeling of being controlled by another
out of sorts with your rhythms
feeling of living out someone else's expectations
feeling as if you are being fed off emotionally or psychologically
feeling of losing your will
over estimatimation of energy reserves
full of self-denial
you become a rescuer, addicted to rescuing people
feeling of becoming a doormat
you have forgotten who you are
COLOR OF THE .TONGUE
1.Cracked appearance of the tongue with or without pain, hardening and inflammation.
2. Swollen,numb ,stiff,with pimples on it,white ,furred,.Bitter taste in morning with headache.
3.Flabby,resembling a layer of dried clay.Yellow coating at the base/clay colored coating.Taste sour ,soapy.
4.Clean red/furred,with headache.Dark red swelling.
5.Mapped.Swelling of tongue,appearance,grayish white,dryish,/slimy.
6.White/slimy/brownish.Seems as if it would cleave to the roof of the mouth due to dryness
7 Yellow and slimy coating. Whitish edges(sometimes),Insipid taste or taste lost.Lips , tongue and gums white
8.Clean with pain in the stomach. /Coated white with loose motions/bright red with rawness in the mouth.Left side sore,eating painful.
9.Mapped/numb/stiff.Coating slimy/clear/watery,with small bubbles of frothy saliva covering the sides.Taste lost.Vesicles on the tip.Sensation of hair/dryness of mouth and tongue.
10. Yellow creamy coating at the back part of the roof of the mouth./ Moist, creamy or Golden yellow coating at the back part of the tongue.Blisters and sensation of hairs at the tip.Coppery /Acid taste
11.Dirty ,brownish green/grayish-green.Taste bitter.Palate very sensitive- Better taking cold things.Burning blisters on the tip.Bitter taste.
12.Ulcers on the tongue,sensation of hair on the tongue
ANY OTHER CONDITION OF THE TONGUE.
SWEATING FROM FEET AND ODOR?
feeling of suffocation when wearing a tie.
any funny sensation in the body,delusions etc
YOUR PAST TURMOILS?
sleeping habits,and any other peculiarity under the sun your body and mind is experiencing which is not normal.
(Note: - Sensations are also important and should be especially noticed. The special sensations may occur in any part of the body, or internally or in the head or extremities. Give the sensations in your own language to express it. No matter how simple or even ludicrous, it is necessary to give it.)
Examples: - It may be like a mouse or bug crawling; like wind blowing into the ears or eyes; as if someone was pulling a hair; as of a blow on the of a band or cord around the head; as though you had a cap on or hat; as a plug in the ears or some other place; as if another person lies along side of him, or that one limb is double; as if abdominal muscles were pushed out by arm of a child ;
as if boiling lead were pushing through rectum ; as if anus would fly to pieces during stool ; as if moisture, or a drop were running through the urethra back ; as if the year was grasped by an iron hand ; as if claws were grasping the bowels; as of a splinter in the throat or flesh like a string of thread on the tongue or in the throat; as if joint were dislocated; as; as if legs were made of wood.
(Note: - These are merely illustrations, a few which have occurred to other person, and are given that you may understand what is meant by sensations. Always give the locations as well of the sensations.)
BETTER OR WORSE
(Note 1 :- This section refers to each disease, each sickness and to every symptom. No matter what the trouble may be it is necessary to be refer to this section. Be sure that the aggravation or amelicration you notice is from the course given.)
(Note 2 :- The time of an aggravation or amelioration refers to the year, the month, the week, the day, the night, or the hour.)
State at what time your troubles or any single symptoms, is made better or worse.
- State what season of the year, what time in the month, whether the phases of the moon cause either, what part of the week, what hour of the day or night the trouble or single symptom comes on or is made better or worse.
- Is there any position which you may assume that causes a particular trouble or any single symptom to be better or worse? It may be when you first lie down; or after lying down awhile or rising after sitting or on sitting after standing, walking; walking much; walking in the house or in the open air, or in the cold air ; or at night; running, running rapidly or slowly; when stooping over, after
stopping, or on rising from stooping; leaning the head backwards, forwards; to one side or leaning the head on the table or the hand; lying with head high or low; lying in some particular position ; crawling on the hand + knees or some other or many possible positions.
- Does anything cause the trouble or a single symptom to be better or worse ? It may be reading ,writing , music ascending or descending the stirs or a hill, biting the teeth together ,blowing the nose , before or after one of the meals, breathing, breathing deeply, when chewing food, when eating or drinking, closing or opening the eyes , looking up, down or sideways, from heat, cold, from warm or cold air heat of stove or sun, dry or moist air going into the air or going into the warm, sunlight or lamplight from excitement, fight, grief, grief, sorrow fasting, some kind of food or drink
motion or quiet, when nose is discharging or is dry, from gratification of passions , scratching, rubbing, beginning of sleep, during a storm, thunder storm, snow storm, swallowing food, drinking of saliva, talking, singing, hearing other talk or sing, music touch, turning over in bed, covering up or uncovering, wet dry, windy or cloudy weather.
(Note 3:- The above is given to impress on the mind the great importance of noticing what may seem to be little things.)
At what age did you have your first menses?
- Had you any trouble before or during the first period?
- Have you, at any time, had you menses stopped or decreased by getting feet wet, from a general wetting, from cold, fright weakness, sickness or any other cause?
- Have menses been irregular or painful at /since a particular time?
- Are your menses too frequent, too seldom, delayed, regular, early, and late? If so how often do they come?
- Do you have menses during the nursing of your child?
- Do you have the whites or nose bleed during menses?
- How long do menses last?
- Do excitement of exertion bring menses on?
- When does the flow increase, decrease or cease? Afternoon, day only, evening, lying down, morning, motion, at night only, walking? Mention only things that affect the flow?
- Character of the flow, describe the flow very carefully acrid, black, bright red, brown, changeable, clotted, lumpy, conspicuous, dark excoriating ( making parts sore) , fetid or foul ,greenish , gushing hot ( unduly so),membranous (shreds), milky, mucus,
- What is the odour?
- Is it pale, profuse, protracted (lasts two long) scanty, stingy, tenacious, thick, too thin, viscid, watery, dark clots to bright blood, etc. Give exact appearance and odour of the flow?
Before the menses
- Various troubles of the abdomen. Loss of a very great appetite. Troubles of the back. Difficulty in breathing. Troubles of the chest. Chill, chilliness, costiveness, cough, delirium, diarrhea, ear trouble, eructation, eruptions, eye troubles, face trouble, fainting, cold feet
head troubles, headache, Leucorrhoea, pain in arms or legs, swelling, itching and soreness of the breasts, mental changes Nausea or vomiting, bleeding of nose, ovarian troubles, pain restlessness, sexual excitement, urinary trouble, great weakness or weakness, Describe all such troubles, and others as directed in various sections.
During Menses; - This refer to the time from the starting to the ending of the flow.
After The Menses: - Many of the troubles referred to above may occur after the menses. Give all the complaints carefully as above attach sheet.
Leucorrhoea (the whites ) :- Aluminous (like white of an egg ), biting, black bloody , brown, burning, clear, cold, cream like, dark, foetid or foul, like jelly, greenish, in gushes, honey colour, lumpy, mild or bland , milky, mucous, opaque, profuse purulent (matters) ropy, scalding, scanty, smarting, causing soreness, starchy, sticky, stiffening the lines, suddenly coming & going, tenacious, thick, thin, thready, transparent, watery, white, yellow
FOR DESCRIPTION OF STOOL CHECK OUT AFTER CLICKING ON MY NAME 'POST STARTED BY THE USER'
♡ anuj srivastava 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.