≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

androgenic alopecia with heridity 4androgenic alopecia 15Androgenic alopecia 2androgenic alopecia 3Androgenic Alopecia at early age HELP 3Hair Loss (Androgenic alopecia ) due to DHT 1female 36 with androgenic alopecia..pls help 4androgenic alopecia 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Androgenic Alopecia

Hi Doctor,

I am 31 years old male and I am suffering from Androgenic Alopecia. Hairfall started around 2003 but it got severe in 2009, i had some treatments earlier and doctor prescribed minodoxil and finasteride but no use.
Can you please guide me if it can be treated and can regrew my hair back ?
Apart from this i am also having a anal fissure/Hemorrhoids which sometimes bleeds and pains severly. Also sometimes feels problem in breathing/congestion in chest when i feel acidity/gas in stomach.
Let me explain my lifestyle:
I Work in night shifts, also do not get chance for much physical exercise, i used drink/smoke earlier but from past 2 years it is very occasionally and am a complete vegetarian.
Hieght is 5.5ft and weight is 68kgs.

Thanks in advance

Shyam Singh
  ShyamSingh on 2013-08-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take three doses of Nux Vomica 200 as follows and see how that affects in next 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
kadwa last decade
Thanks Doctor.. but a small question.... will it cure alopecia or anal fissure or both?
ShyamSingh last decade
It may work for both.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.