≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

androgenic alopecia with heridity 4androgenic alopecia 15Androgenic alopecia 2androgenic alopecia 3Androgenic Alopecia 3Androgenic Alopecia at early age HELP 3Hair Loss (Androgenic alopecia ) due to DHT 1female 36 with androgenic alopecia..pls help 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

androgenic alopecia

I'm 30 year old male. I've a family history of androgenic alopecia. My dad got completely bald on top (with hair only on sides and upper part of neck). I've oily skin with acne. I still have acne...this is from my mother side. I'm i'm a scientist (biology). I'm nice. Most of the time studying by myself. I like pastures; beaches (with not many people around). I like sweet things. I like meat. I like vast pastures. I don't like sympathy/ public applause. My mood doesn't change rapidly. I like windows open for fresh air during sleep. I don't fear ghosts. Hair fall is gradual. No problem sleeping. scalp is oily. no cough nose not filled with yellow matter. I have dominant personality. I'm reserve, but nice at the same time. I like reading about different religions and cultures. Please help me!!
  raj mulhotra on 2006-08-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please type Hair Loss in the Search Forums cage on the left and read the posts I have made advising about this subject.

The remedies are Arnica 30c in the wet dose and Arnica Q in a 20% emulsion with Coconut or olive oil massaged into the hair daily.
Joe De Livera last decade
Thank you so much for your help. But can I ask you how should I take it. I mean Dosage. One more thing do i really need oil messages? My skin is already very oily.
raj mulhotra last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.