Premature ejaculation and E.DI am very helpless guy and suffering too much depression in my life. I am originated from Bangladesh but presently residence at France. I am 33 years old and I got married at 2009.
When I got married then I had just premature ejaculation (P.E). I could not control my semen more than 2 seconds. Within 2 seconds my semens came out. I was very afraid and discussed with several doctors. I tried several medicine i.e. desire-s, Cialis (10mg) Viagra, sildenafil, priligy and so on. But I did not see any good results after taking those medicines).
Now I have the serious following problems:
- Erectile dysfunctions (ED). My penis has very poor blood circulation. I could not make fore play during my sex. My penis stand up only for 1-2 mints that is not enough for make out during sex. Within 1-2 mints my penis becomes again soft like before. If my penis is not so hard then how I will make sex. After that my penish never stand up. My penish size is only about 4.5 inch
- If I did not do any make out and start sex then I release my semen within 2 seconds. Maximum 2-3 strokes I can give during sex.
- Without make out it is useless sex. Then premature ejaculation is also here.
- If I do sex first time for 2 seconds then for the second time it will take about 7-8 hours
- The semen is very dilute like water
- I got married 4 years still I dont have any children
- Recently I test my testosterone level. The report shows that I have bit low testosterone level. Now I am taking some testosterone injections
- I started now homeopathy treatment. I have taken lycopedium and calamedium for 20 days but not improvement.
- My life is very hopeless and feeling depression. Our family life is also going to finnish.
- I have some cold and allergy problem. If I eat some allergy food for example shrimp then start allergy in eye and flow.
Please help me to solve this propblem. I am requested to all experienced docotrs.
darknesslife on 2013-09-06
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.