≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

High Blood Pressure



Similar posts:

Fear of negative thoughts, low blood pressure...help please 4Hypothyroid with high diastolic blood pressure 1high blood pressure 1high blood pressure in the evening 10Anxiety driven High Blood pressure 3High blood pressure 1High blood pressure 4doctor say high blood pressure hypothyroid 30High blood pressure 2Runaway high blood pressure 37


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

High Blood Pressure

Hi Dector's,

I am 27 years old & suffering with High Blood pressure since last few weeks. I found my BP 150/120 when first i go to the dector's, I was feeling very hot that time, taking few medicines 1-2 days again got to the checkup that time BP is 140/110 also fee very nerves & fear when go to the checkup. Then I start to take belladonna 30 & feel some relief. When I go to checkup after 3 days my BP was 167/109 & heart beat was very high. ( I am normal & not feel any heat and upset after fist day ) My weight is 65.4 K & Hight is 5.8 ( 172 CM).
Request you to please suggest my any homeopathy medicines So that my BP can be control & reduced the risk.

Naveen Sharma
  Sharma Naveen on 2013-09-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take glonine-30 and Rauolfia-30 ( five drops each thrice a day) and note reading of bp.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman 8 years ago
Hi ,

Thanks Doctor.
After used the below mentioned medicine my BP is 135/85 now & also heart beat is normal.
Sharma Naveen 8 years ago
Please take these medicine for a week or so and watch your bp and puls.

Mahfoozurrehman 8 years ago
Thank You Doctor

I will continue medicine and will update you.

Thanks !!
Sharma Naveen 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.