Any suggestions for Bird Flu when it arrives?How should we start preparing for the time bird flu arrives In Europe? Is someone working on a nosode?
Is there some prophylaxis? Knowing now that the 1918 flu pandemic was caused by bird flu, did homeopathy worked at the time. Can homeopathic historians out there tell us?
conniep on 2005-10-07
joy50 last decade
BUT, has anyone else noticed the share price rise of the companies manufacturing this vaccine? The talk in the media is talking the price up, governments are "behind the Pandemic when it hits". Unfortunatly the virus will mutate faster than the vaccines so far produced can be of any use,(which is doubtfull) and will be very expensive, not for everyone.
The reading material on the net suggests that staying away from vaccines is a much better bet than using them. Personally, I think this "Pandemic in waiting" is a marketing ploy, I'll stick with Homeopathic remedies and so will my kids.
parachute last decade
lmhoopes last decade
Regarding the Avian Flu; few questions were raised and here are the answers from reliable sources.
1. How should those who live in Europe be prepared?
- Typically the best time to build up your immune system is in mid-September to October.
- Majority of Influenza Cases are reported between Jan to March.
-This does not preclude that the Influenza virus can not affect individual at different times of the year or that outbreaks are limited to this time of the year.
2. There are prophylactics out there in homoeopathy, there are single medicines and over the counter homoeopathic medications as well.
- Over the counter medications that I would suggest (which I typically limit or never do on my posts) is Thymaline 9ch and Influenzinum 9ch.
- Single medicines will depend on the symptoms produced typically by the flu, so this door is still open wide and would be premature to say which homoeopathic medicines would be best suited for the potential pandemic.
3. Oscillo (Oscillococcinum) as a first liner?
- Oscillococcinum is a great relief homoeopathic medicine, but does not actually treat potential complications or cases where susceptibility is high.
- Oscillo is good as a quick no brainier homoeopathic medicine: use it for sure but do not depend on it for a "cure".
- Research has shown that Oscillo had 60% effectiveness in relief of flu symptoms but these were in uncomplicated cases (i.e. not children or the elderly)
4. Constitutional treatment to build immunity?
- Yes there is but this involves knowing ever individual person health history and susceptibilities.
- The short cut version is again Thymuline and Influenzinum.
5. "Another Influenzinum"?
- Oscillo and Influenzinum are two different homoeopathic medicines.
- As for the availability varying region to region, that could be a possibility.
6. Virus Mutating?
- Definitely the influenza virus is mutating as of Oct 7 2005 they have found the avian strain in not only Asia but also confirmed cases involving chickens in Russia.
- The virus will mutate quite rapidly.
7. Staying away from vaccines?
- Yup you are right parachute; vaccines are not only nasty in side effects, but also in clinic research has only shown 30% effectiveness at best (while most research shows it at 25-28%) effective.
- Apart from the side effects comes the lovely fact that vaccines are created to help minimize wide spread panic amongst the public (WHO-document).
8. Pandemic in waiting?
- I doubt that this is the year of the "Avian Hit" (aka Pandemic Flu).
- There is a time gap of 2 to 5 years where this Pandemic will occur.
- This is a cyclical phase that occurs historically every 30 to 35 years; some may call it karma.
9. Vaccines? (Bird Flu)
- The WHO has several collecting centers located around the world and this years analysis has lead to these virus being included:
an A/New Caledonia/20/99(H1N1)-like virus
an A/California/7/2004(H3N2)-like virusa
a B/Shanghai/361/2002-like virusb
an A/New Caledonia/20/99(H1N1)-like virus;
an A/California/7/2004(H3N2)-like virusa;
a B/Malaysia/2506/2004-like virus
OH LAST BIT OF FUN INFO
The virus A/New York/55/2004
Known as A/California/7/2004(H3N2) is a new virus found in USA in 20% of cases this year.
Thats the mutation factor which will result in the vaccine even less useless and this is because of immunological properties the virus will fail to have any right action for our body to even recognize the vaccine viruses.
If youre interested about what I am saying about immunological properties just reply to this post and I will get to it if there is any question or interest. I promise to explain in a simple form.
Hope this helps and a majority of the information was from the WHO website and CDC.
Dr. Common Sense
apu_stiffler last decade
cruthbh last decade
Immunization is available as described and available worldwide by radionics.
This is a genuine site
[Hi Twiggy, please stop using the forum to promote your website. Thank you
A note to everyone else - be skeptical of a homeopath offering a year's supply of an unnamed remedy for $300NZ. For one thing, it seems the same remedy is prescribed to everyone, and for another homeopathic remedies are normally much cheaper than this.
twiggy last decade
It is interesting to note that this is a remedy which is made from Goose Liver and I do believe that this may perhaps save mankind from a Pandemic. It has yet to be tested and I would recommend that tests are carried out in both Romania and in Turkey where this flu has infected the geese and chickens.
It has not so far affected humans and although we know that over 60 people have died in SE Asia and in Indonesia, I do not think that it has been passed from one human to another.
I do hope that my suggestion of using Oscillo 200 is tested in the two countries now affected and I hope that this message will be seen by health officials in this two countries.
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.