sulphur and cilicia for psoriasismy local doctor adviced me to take sulphur200 and cilicia200 after a week for psoriasis. is it good for me , my age is 43 and i m a lazy and feeling tiredness every time ,facing swear psoriasis on my 10% of the whole skin and also diabetec
nadeem151069 on 2013-10-05
To select a homeopathic remedy for any health problem, the patient has to be like an open book. As if talking to oneself and alone. Explain with detail what your problems are.
Example answers are given in front of the questions. Please take guidance from these examples and reply in detail accordingly.
1. What are the symptoms of your health problem (example answer: Constipation, Swollen & painful joints of elbow, knees and wrists )
2. What makes the problem better or worse (Constipation gets worse when I eat rice, it gets better when I sleep a lot . the swelling gets less when I sleep or eat meat, it gets more when I walk. The pain gets worse when I massage or apply heat. The pain & swelling gets better when I .)
3. How do you feel emotionally (I feel sad & depressed, thinking about suicide. Think about all bad things happened in the past. I like to be alone all the time. I hate being with people ..)
4. Describe your personality (I am a headstrong person, very suspicious of others, very strict about discipline . OR I am a messy person, not interested in cleaning. Dont bathe for many days ..)
5. What occupies your mind mostly (I do a lot of daydreaming, I think about romantic getaways all the time, I keep making plans for things and never do them .)
6. How do you respond to consolation (I hate consolation )
7. Do you fight or flight (I never pick any fights, rather I stay silent and then think over it and get angry ..)
8. What are your fears (I am terrified of spiders, dogs, cats, closed spaces, heights )
9. Do you normally feel hot or cold (I am usually hot and like winter more. I keep wearing light clothes in winter even ..)
10. What foods you love & hate (I like fried foods and hate slimy foods. I like sweets more than anything else. I hate meat, love chicken. I like to eat chalk .)
11. How is your thirst (I am thirsty all the time and even after drinking ice cold water remain thirsty)
12. Any coating on tongue (some white coating on edges only)
13. Any skin problems (not now but all my life I had eczema on my arms for which I used allopathic creams)
14. Any problems with respiration (nose, chest, throat) ( I snore a lot when sleeping and sleep with open mouth)
15. Any problems with stool/urine (I have severe constipation and the stool is always like balls )
16. Any sexual problems (I have a strong desire for sex, I have late periods always and are painful, a lot of clotting, with a lot of backache.)
17. Describe your appearance (I am stick thin or I am big for my size and overweight I have not always been like this I grew fat after )
fitness 6 years ago
No two homeopaths hardly ever agree exactly on a prescription or
how to start the case, etc.
Psoriasis can be a long treatment and you need to trust the doctor
or find another one who you are confident in.
If you want a second opinion, I can guarantee it won't be the
exact same as your doctor. So then you will have to choose to
follow someone online who you don't know or someone in person
who you do know. Skin issues are best seen in person so the
skin can be actually looked at.
♡ simone717 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.