12 year old son with asthmaMy son is having an asthma flare up. It is fall here, and turning cold. (we are in America, in Texas - yes, lol it does get cold in Texas).
He will be 13 in January, has ehlers danlos syndrome, dysautonomia, celiac, and dermatitus herpitiformus (the rash that goes hand in hand with celiac). He also shoes signs of gastroparesis and tends to be constipated. We use Young Living Oils and not much else because we react negatively to most otc or prescription medications, and I'd rather not bring chemicals and synthetic junk into the house.
I saw someone posting (I think it was someone by the name of Joe De Livera?) about Ars Alb 200 and Nat Sulph 6c but my son also has severe reactions to sulfa antibiotics (having issues with sulfur goes hand in hand with EDS for some/
Could someone please advise on what homeopathic medicines would be best?
LenoraLinne on 2013-12-03
I would like to be allowed to investigate this matter.
EDS is a disorder I'm quite interested to know more about, so that I can find, if possible, one homeopathic medicine that can help in this disorder.
Has your son got some ointment by the doctor for his rash?
Below here is a form of questions, can you please answer these questions as best you can? Thank you.
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
Parakletos; practioner of classical homeopathy.
♡ Parakletos 7 years ago
We do NOT have a doctor, ditched doctors several years ago because they were no help at all and more a problem than anything else and the one doctor that we did like (but could no longer go to due to insurance issues) pretty much said I was 99.9% accurate on what was wrong each time we came in. So no, ointments or anything from a doctor.
Mainly right now, I need help w/what to give him for his asthma flare. Going gluten free has helped a lot regarding the rashes he had on his feet and I had on my knees.
LenoraLinne 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.