Bacterial Vaginosis and/or Yeast Infection OH MY GODAge: 22
On Ortho Trinessa BC
Eat fairly healthy, mainly chicken, yogurt, oats, bananas, green bananas, eggs, potatoes, cheat with pizza, and a moderate sweet tooth.
12/7/13 I was getting a discharge that was white and speckled,I guess similar to cottage cheese, but it was clear with a few specks of white, never as bad as the yeast infections I got when I was younger. I figured it was a yeast infection and kept a clove of garlic inside for about 4 days. (Until 12/10/13) And then decided to buy BV Essentials pills in case it was BV. I didn't feel too itchy for the first few days and figured it was normal because it at least made my clitoris more sensitive which is something I had been wondering about. Yet I did use coconut oil or acv to lessen the very light itchiness, I did have sex twice (12/13/13 and 12/14/13) and did feel some more irritation afterwards but didn't think it was caused by that (we do not use condoms, he ejaculates inside of me.) My discharge lessened after using the garlic clove and barely showed during sex. I get yeast infections nearly each month before my period because I can't contain my cravings and eat mass amounts of sugar. Yet, since it didn't go away with the garlic or acv or coconut oil, or VH Essentials pills. NOPE. Nothing's helped. The discharge HAS decreased a lot, though, but I've become ITCHIER in the back of my vagina and around my clitoris like I did when I used to get bad yeast infections or bv. I'm so tired of paying a $20 copay and then waiting hours to see a doctor then to wait for diflucan and vandazole and pay $30 for that and wait for that too. Then to have doctors tell me it's unhealthy to take diflucan so often... ugh, this is so bothersome and so many friends/family members are so tired of me complaining to them about my vagina! It does usually go away after my period but it is exhausting to deal with each month.
My period should come down tomorrow 12/18/13 but it has already been coming down very lightly.
[message edited by LilyT on Wed, 18 Dec 2013 04:43:19 GMT]
LilyT on 2013-12-18
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.