≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Adenoids in 8 year old active girl causing snoring and sleep issues 26Enlarge adenoids and tonsils 1Adenoids in 8 year old active girl snores and breathes thru mouth at night 25Enlarged adenoid and nose block, sinus in 4 year old 13Enlarged adenoids please please I need help 2Adenoids 2Enlarged adenoids 75 year old tonsil/ adenoids removal 34 year old sleep apnea/large tonsils and adenoids 1Please HELP! Enlarged Tonsils, Adenoids 12


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


My son is suffering from enlarged adenoid problem due to which he is not able to sleep at night. Also he frequently catches viral respiratory infections which eventually leads to chest congestion and I will have to put him onto nebulization. I have tried Agraphis for almost 3 weeks without much help. Kinldy advice
  itzshalu on 2013-12-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
What is his age?

Is there any wheezing after the onset of the viral?
[message edited by anuj srivastava on Fri, 27 Dec 2013 09:33:55 GMT]
anuj srivastava 6 years ago
My son is just 1.4 years and hence I might not be in a position to answer most of these questions. Whenever there is viral infection, the infection gets to lungs and he will have Lower respoiratory tract infection. I have not noticed any kind of wheezing though. And also this adenoid i believe is developed because of seasonal allergy. I am not sure though. Please help.
itzshalu 6 years ago
bacillinum 200,two pills.no medicine one day before or after the dose.repeat after a fortnight.

calc phos 6x,2 tablets three times a day from day three,three times a day,every day.

feed back every 5 days.
anuj srivastava 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.