Frequent urinationThere is any homeopathic medicine for Frequent urination, The Patient is 34 years old, he is not diabetic, has high cholesterol, he has this disease for 10 years. He urinates about 25 to 30 times a day.Thank for reply.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Frequently urine about 25 to 30 times a day.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Stomach upset, high Cholesterol, lower back pain when urine a lot, losing memory.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
depression, hopeless because of my disease.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
feel very uncomfortable, depress, hopeless.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
about ten years ago,
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Morning and night.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I feel good about some of friends. I really love my family. I do not have any kids, I am not married.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I fear loneliness; I feel I have no future, no repeatedly dream.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I do not like hot, spicy, oily, sauce food. I have allergy to coffee and tea, if I drink I urine a lot more.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
less, scared to drink a lot water because if do so then I urine a lot,
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
I do not know.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
three to four time a day, in the morning, after breakfast, after lunch and sometimes after dinner. Sometimes routine go up and down.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I do not sleep well. my sleep is like cat sleep wake up very 1 to 2 hour, I feel very tight, lazy, weak r when I finally wake up.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I think I am very sick, abnormal.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
some Ayurvedic medicine, and now day I am using nitricum acidum 200, Sabal Serrulata , about 2 day before one of homeopathic doctor suggest me Acid Phos 200 two drop interval of 4 days.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Diabetes, kidney failure, High blood pressure.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
my height is 5'7 average body ,black hair, black eye and brown color.
[message edited by waseem131 on Wed, 19 Feb 2014 05:35:06 GMT]
waseem131 on 2014-02-09
♡ Zady101 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.