alopecia areataIam 50 yrs oldfemale.married with 3 kids.2 months back noticed hairloss at the back of my head.it has grown in size and also 2 new small spots have appeared.i am very worried and is feeling depressed.This lastyear has been very evenful with a new g.daughter.i help take care of her which makes me very happy but a bit tired too.i feel worried when my son in law is angry with my daughter or with us.I love peace and quite.I AM actually taking antianxiety medicine to help me sleep better.plz help me .
nuzhat on 2014-02-12
How is your thirst.
Do you feel hot or cold.
Do you like extra salty food.
What type of water you like to drink (ice cold, warm etc)
fitness 6 years ago
normal for the summer
i prefer salty food but not extra salty
cold water as its summer
nuzhat 6 years ago
nuzhat 6 years ago
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ANSWERING QUESTIONS
Please reply to ALL that is being asked and give DETAILS.
Short answers such as Yes/No/Normal are not helpful.
I cant prescribe if these directions are not adhered to.
Please leave the questions in place and give your answers under each of them.
1. Your age & sex
2. Describe your appearance i.e. weight, height, body type (thin, medium, chubby, fat etc)
Body type (Thin, Fat, Medium)
3. Your profession
4. Describe your personality in at least 20 words (e.g. stubborn, lazy, dont want to work, always in a hurry etc.)
5. What is your main health problem & its symptoms
6. When did this main problem begin
7. Can you relate any event which caused this problem
8. What makes the main problem better (e.g. massage, pressure, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
9. What makes it worse (e.g. massage, pressure, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
10. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (e.g. weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.)
11. What other health problems do you have
12. What makes these other health problems better or worse (explain each problem)
13. What animals or insects are you afraid of
14. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness etc)
15. What occupies your mind mostly
16. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
17. Do you want to stay alone or with people
18. How is your sleep
19. Do you have any recurring dreams
20. Is your complaint affected by weather, if so, which weather affect & how
21. Do you normally feel hot or cold
22. What type of clothes you wear (e.g. tight, loose, around neck etc)
23. What foods you crave & love (not what you eat due to health or other reasons, rather what you love)
24. What foods you hate a lot
25. What taste you love a lot (e.g. sweet, salty, sour, bitter)
26. What taste you hate
27. Do you like warm or cold food
28. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, mud .)
29. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive)
30. Do you have dry lips or mouth or both
31. Do you have any coating on tongue first thing in the morning, if yes, details
Color of coating
32. Any taste in your mouth first thing in the morning (e.g. bitter, sour)
33. How is your skin (dry, oily, rough, acne, pustules, boils, psoriasis etc)
34. Please upload here or email me a picture of your skin, nails, teeth, hair problems, if any. Click on my username for details.
35. Details about your sweat (where mostly, how much, smell, does it stain, color)
36. Any problems with eyes/vision
37. Any problems with ears, nose, throat (e.g. nose always blocked, runny, discharge color)
38. How is your stool (details of how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.)
39. How is your urine (details of color, smell, any blood etc.)
40. How is your sex desire (e.g. no desire, low, moderate, high, very high)
41. Are you satisfied with your sex life, if no, why not
42. Males genitals (any problems with erection, any pain, any itching etc.)
43. Females menses details (reply to all these points)
Regularity (early, late, irregular, duration of cycle)
Flow (low, moderate, high)
Clots (none, some, a lot, huge clots, bright color, dark color)
Any discharge (color, consistency, smell)
44. What illnesses are running in your family
45. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.)
46. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details
47. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological)
48. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dosage, approx. time frame)
fitness 6 years ago
body type medium
friendly,like peace,lazy,like to help people,
perhaps with some disputes in the family
7.i hate to see my daughter get scolded by her husband.i get angryinside,
10.weepy and afraid that i will loose all my hair
12.headahes-stress and heat
restless feet is worst when i go to bed at night
13.i hate snakes even pictures of them.
14.closed spaces darkness
15.my family and my household problems.
16.i like sympathy and consolation
17.i hate to stay alone
20.i hate it when the sky is covered and the atmosphere heavy outside.i feel anxious
21.not cold nor hot
23 i love fried salty and spicy food.i like icecream too
24nothing in particular
28.no urge to eat chalk
30.no dry mouth or lips
31.no coating on tongue
32no bad taste in mouth morning
35i dont sweat a lot.it is doesn't smell bad.
36.i wearglasses to read
37.my children say that i dont hear them properly
38.sometimes i am constipated but not often andsometimes i have frequent thin runny stools
39.urine clear but must go frequently
41.yes its o.k
43regular menses-flow moderate on the 2nd day it is heavy.no clots.discharge whitish andsmell cheesy.it burns sometimes during sex.
44mother hashigh blood pressure+high tricliceride+heartproblems
father hashigh cholesterol +old age diabetes+heart problem.
brother has high cholesterol
2nd brother suffers from panic attack and thyroid problems
sister suffersfrom h.pb
45. an antidepressant prothiaden 25mg to help me sleep and help with my resstless feet.atorvastatin 10 mg for high cholesterol vitamin supplements.
46.3c-sections.last 16 yrsago.
47had treatment for depression 3yearsback.
br homeopathic medicine for small problems.ex.aconite for headache.arsenic 1000 for dhiareha...
thank you for yor time .hope to hear from you soon.
nuzhat 6 years ago
HOW TO TAKE THE REMEDY:
Please take two doses 12 hrs apart. Just two doses. Not daily.
Report back in 5 days with changes observed.
TIME OF DOSE:
First dose: At night before sleeping.
Second dose: 12 hrs after the first dose.
Dont take any more dose or any other remedy unless I tell you.
If your remedy is in the form of pills:
One dose is one pill.
Dissolve the pill in mouth.
If your remedy is in liquid form:
Put one drop of the remedy in half glass of water, stir and take one tea spoon from it.
Thats one dose.
Use the same mixture for subsequent doses, if required.
Dont refrigerate the mixture. Put it anywhere covered, away from direct sunlight.
If there is significant worsening of symptoms (called homeopathic aggravation) after the first dose, then dont take the second dose.
Dont take any other homeopathic remedy during this treatment.
Give a break of at least 10 minutes before eating/drinking anything before or after taking the remedy.
During the treatment, dont eat anything which you have never had all your life.
HOW TO GIVE FEEDBACK:
A good example of how to report your progress is by giving %age improvement for all your health problems e.g.
Headache: 30% better
Low energy level: 50% better
Anxiety: 40% better
Sadness: No change
And so on list all your complaints.
GENERAL INFO ABOUT HOMEOPATHIC PRESCRIBING:
If someone is giving several remedies, without waiting to see the effect of one remedy, then it is totally against the core principles of homeopathy. Such an approach is unlikely to give permanent cure, rather it may distort actual symptoms making subsequent cure even more difficult.
Homeopathy is not magic and it can only work when all other supportive strategies are also used. To make sure you are cured as fast as possible and stay that way please follow these guidelines as a lifestyle change.
1. Start eating half cup of plain, non-flavored yogurt with live cultures at least 3 times a week in the morning or with lunch. If you have homemade yogurt thats the best.
2. Stop all processed foods e.g. white bread, white rice, white burgers etc.
3. Eat whole foods only i.e. whole grain bread, brown rice etc.
4. The bread should be high in bran content & the flour should be coarse ground.
5. Start eating a small bowl of salad at least once a day e.g. it should contain cucumber, carrots, salad leaves, tomato and any vegetable you like. Put a dressing of olive oil & raw apple cider vinegar and put some salt & black pepper to your liking.
6. Eat at least 1-2 fruits per day e.g. apple, orange etc.
Aerobic activity e.g. Start walking at least 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week with your spouse/friend and achieve your target heart rate.
Strength training e.g. Start weight training at least 20 minutes 3 days a week.
fitness 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.