≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

High uric acid 1Epilacy + Uric Acid+ sexual weakness 2Uric Acid 1high uric acid 1High uric acid 155high uric acid level 8 10High Cholestrol and Uric Acid 2Uric acid high 1Increasing Uric Acid and RA Factor In Blood 4High Cholestrol,Uric Acid,TSH 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Uric Acid


I am 33 years of age.weight is 70kg.height is 5'8'.
A few months back my toe on the left foot started to pain. I took some local homeo medicine and the pain never came back. I got my lab tests for uric acid as suggested by the local dr, the results were 6.78.
Currently i am on a low purine diet, with beef and mutton intake next to zero ( previously i have been a meat lover).
I need some remedy to take down my uric acid levels down to normal. I also feel a slight pain on my left knee while climbing stairs.
I am taking almost 8 glasses of water as well.

Please provide some effective remedy.
  mp8787 on 2014-03-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Your Uric Acid level can be the reason for the pain you experience in your toe and you can reduce your UA level by taking 3-4 tablets of Nat Phos 6x immediately after each of 3 meals.

NP 6x is absolutely safe in use and you can expect some relief in a week when you will report your progress here on this thread.

You can also add Arnica 30c in the Wet dose made as indicated below:

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.

Do not use Coffee, Cola beverages, preserved foods like sausages, ham and bacon as they contain Saltpeter.
Joe De Livera 9 years ago
I also have gout problem.
Would like clarification on the wet dose. Is that cap full per day or do you drink the bottle thru out the day?

Rusty_1961 9 years ago
I note that you have not taken Nat Phos 6x since I prescribed it to help reduce your Uric Acid level about 2 weeks ago. I suspected that it was the reason for the pain you complained of in your toe and you have now confirmed that 'I also have gout problem.”

It is up to you to use my therapy which has helped to reduce the UA level with Arnica 30c of which you can take a dose twice daily and report your progress weekly. A dose is 15 ml and can be a capful of the bottle or a large teaspoonful.

The pain in your knee may be due to Arthritis but at your age of 33 years this is unlikely.

It is essential that you also exercise on a daily basis for at least 45 minutes to ensure that your body is is good condition. You must ensure that you sweat it out during exercise and at your age a jog is recommended.
Joe De Livera 9 years ago
Hi Joe,

I (initially thread started by me ''mp8787') am taking your therapy. I am taking the Nat Phos 6x dosage. I have also started the wet does. I will be checking my URIC ACID levels from the labs soon.
I have also eliminated the diet you mentioned.

Rust_1961 >> He seems to be another member looking for consultancy regarding the same issue?
mp8787 9 years ago

Please follow the therapy prescribed above for Gout.
[message edited by Joe De Livera on Sun, 23 Mar 2014 11:22:54 GMT]
Joe De Livera 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.