Chronic Asthama & Allergy Problem ~ Dr. Sameer Vermani or Dr. Nawaz ( Please Please Help Me)Patient ID: Mr. Haque Sex: Male Age: 29
Height: 66 inch, Weight: 68 Kg.
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
I am suffering asthma & allergy for last 8-10 years. Any sort of dust affects me terribly.
Cold, Continuous Sneeze & Nose Blocks, eyes itching (RED) problem.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Besides I do have Anal Fissure problem which affects me specially in Summer time.
Everytime my feet and palm burns.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Yes. I cant do long journey, feels dizzy , weak.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Feels so worst , pray not to have this disease to others.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Sometimes 8 years back, noticed when I played badminton in winter.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Not any partucar time. I feel it gets a bit worse during night time ( specially at winter).
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Probably during winter it gets worse. Also humid weather troubles. Did not notice which maked things better.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Did not notice any significant changes.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Better during hot weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody, Agreeable, quite, arguing.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Yes, Nail Biting
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I feel bad for my family, there is some problem going on which make me tensed. Though I am unmarried.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
There is financial crisis going on sometime I feel or dream that it wont solve, yes
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Normal, May be trunk.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Really bad sleep, minor sound wakes me. Sleep in either sidewise.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I think. I am a bit more practical person.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Taking a REvolizer every night to make congestion free.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Blood Pressure, Some Psychological Problem
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Medium, healthy and fair looking.
[message edited by r.haque on Thu, 13 Mar 2014 03:22:04 GMT]
r.haque on 2014-03-13
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.