vaginal white discharge doctors please advise.hello I was wondering if you could help me too.
Sex: Age: FEMALE 26
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
I am suffering think, white and smelly virginal discharge that make it itchy and irritable. Also I have sore throats all the time.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I have suddenly put on weight. My face is dull and getting brown spots on face too.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I am always stressed, tired feel very cold specially my feet are always cold.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I started few months ago when I got very ill and was suffering from high temperature and cold.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Its all same
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Yes, I have recently moved to London from India thats might be the problem
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I feel better in hot and dry weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc?
I feel very lazy and tired.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Light sensitive because of eyes.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Nothing special, and I am single
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I feel like eating all the time.and crave for sweets and some times spicy food
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Sweat is more, mainly from underarms
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I feel very sleepy.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
Average height, (53), fair, chubby,
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
My cycle varies from 30-40 days. Most of the time is is heavy and very clotty.
JAZZMATHARU on 2014-03-17
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.