Please recommend some good homeo/ayurvedic doc in hyd for PsoriasisHi,
I am long suffering for P for about 8 years. I have been taking homeo for last 4 years but no result.
Please recommend me a good homeo/ayurvedic doctor for psoriasis in hyderabad.
My doc says homeo cures prosiasis from top scalp to bottom. is it right?
thanks in advance
randomguy on 2014-03-24
message him on Linked in. See if he will do consult with you by phone,
online or skype.
Here is is profile and cases of Psoriasis he has posted on the
Homeopathic World Community. Sometimes certain Drs. are very
successful in particular areas-I would try to contact him and see what
he can do and if he cannot- get a Hyderabad recommendation from him..
Since my family didnt accept homeopathy, I joined MBBS and then completed my MD(GM-Allopathy).
Now I run my own Homeopathy Clinic since last 15years in a village near Thrissur, Kerala.
Posted by Dr. Sayed Tahir Hassan on July 3, 2011 at 9:30am
This is from my article on facebook. I invite comments from my learned friends.
I have had an opportunity to cure, not just palliate, but a total cure of psoriasis in few cases, while most have been palliated well without any further medicine.
I am presenting few cases that I recall from my memory and also few documented, although not well documented.
1) This was a case of a man who came to me at my allopathy hospital for treatment of chronic fever. He has had fever from 5 years, almost constant. When I examined him, I said,'Sir, looks like u are having psoriasis and I firmly feel that this fever is a complication of psoriasis'.
Then he removed his shirt and every part of his body right from head till toe was covered with psoriasis. The nature of fever helped me select remedy for him.
- WARMBLOODED. Fever of around 99 F
- agg. HEAT, HEAT OF BED.
- agg. 11 A.M.
- agg. STANDING.
- agg. AND AVERSION BATHING. These were so prominent that I didnt ask him any questions and right way started with SULP 30, then 200 then 1M and the cure was constant. BUt here I did a mistake of not giving him SULPH 10M or CM right way, that would have cured this person in less then 6 months. Over 3 years time, along with Vervain, WHCH, WAL recurrently, I got a better cure when I gave 10M and he got loose motions for 1 week and there was good cure.
Had to give CALC-C CM 1 dose to complete the cure.
CALC-C -- ANXIETY ABOUT HEALTH, future. Despair of recovery. ARTHRITIS, RHEUMATISM agg. cold damp weather, exertion.
He died in 2010/december in a road traffic accident. He used to work for electricity department of MALABAR area.
2) Another case of psoriasis of a lady of 27years. Her peculiarity was, her psoriatic eruptions used to VANISH during pregnancy and would return exactly after 3 months of delivering the baby. Her peculiar nature confirmed me the drug, while I leave the drug for u to find out.
SEPIA was given. Her mother told me a peculiar thing about her. I recall it very well as its rare notice from people of my area.
3) Another psoriasis in a girl of 12 years. The peculiarity was, her eruptions would subside if she has exams. 1 dose of the medicine in 10M cured her completely.
I gave STAPH 1M followed by THUJA 1M and 10M at a gap of a month.
Tags: cure, homeopathy, psoriasis
[message edited by simone717 on Tue, 25 Mar 2014 06:21:57 GMT]
♡ simone717 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.