≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about PCOD

pcod13pcod7pcod6Overweight, hirsutism, pcod8Help needed on PCOD9Obese having Pcod19attn- dr udaya kumar - obese having piles and PCOD1pcod10pcod35Suggest for PCOD3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

suffring from pcod

After my first deliver which is c section because i was breastfeeding my baby i got my periods started after 1.5 yr after my delivery. But after 3-4 months i was dignosed pcods

The major symptoms were irregular periods for 3 month and after that it stoped completly For which i have take allopathic medicens for 8 months. After which i am back to my normal life.

but now after 1.5 yrs of my second delivery which was also a c section the same problem came back. I did not get my periods back.
I am gaining weight day by day. But dot have any other problem.
  priyabhi on 2014-03-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
If you are thirstless...

Please take three doses of Pulsatilla Nig 200 as follows and see how that affects in next 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.

If you have good thirst take Sepia 200 instead of Pulsatilla 200 in the same way.
kadwa last decade
Thanks, my periods are started last mnth.. but what about weight?
priyabhi 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.