Throat and Headache ProblemDear Sir ,
I am male , age 39 , fair color , weight 55 Kg , working in BSNL as SDE . I have under gone surgery in my left Nostril 14 years back . I am suffering from following problem :-
1- Frequent cough is coming in my throat and I have to clear my throat again and again and this condition lasts for 20-30 minutes.
2- Most of the time ,on going to Bed at Night this problems starts.
3- Left Nose block during sleep.
4- In the morning hours , when I wake up , I normally not feels fresh and dull headache is always there and sometimes one sided also and it increases as the day progresses and sometimes its subsides. I take Naprosyn 250mg for headache.
5- Sometimes sleep is ok in night hours and sometimes it is disturbed.
6- Even walking in Sun , the headache starts and continuous talking also results in headache also.Eye sight is ok.
7-Even during talking sometimes cough comes in the throat and i feel choked .
Kindly help me in this regards please and suggest any Remedy please. I have tried Nat-Mur also but no results
Naresh Kumar Gupta on 2014-04-17
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.