≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Abnormal Child Behaviour 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Abnormal Behaviour

Kindly help
My son aged 13 years is not studying at all.He suffered from pneumonia for 2-3 times in his early childhood.Then he had absence attack in 1997.He was not remembering anything for almost15 hours.He was treated with Carbamezapine for almost 3 years.He had only single episode of this attack.
Now he does not take any interest in studies.
He watches TV all day long.
He beats her younger sister.
He says if some does not listen to him he gets very angry.
He bangs doors.
He howls.
He listens Tv or music in high volume.
He feels we parents are partial towards her sister.
He does not go out to play .
He lacks self confidence.
He feels when he goes out to play with other children if he commits some mistake then children may laugh at him.
He doesnot wish to talk to relatives even on phone.
He doesnot wish to visit relatives.
He is very fond of vehicles/cycle.
He is healthy.

He is on Stramonium.
  jasmer on 2005-11-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
1st give your child " tuberculinum 200" 1 dose, then start "kali phos 6x" 3 tablets, thrice a day for 1 week, then inform.
dr sajid mahmood
drsajid last decade
Persons having this type of cruel behaviour needs ANACARDIUM 30c,5 drops thrice daily in a little water till they change their behaviour.Sorry Dr Sajid.
sajjadakram635 last decade
Dear Sajjad this is a discussion forum, and anyone can give his openion, it may be wrong or right, so my brother it does not matter.
i know that "lack of confidence" is very important symptom to select the anacardium but there are many symptoms to select the tuberculinum, for example,
desire to beat someone, aversion to do some work, etc
so in my experience this remedy does well, but it is possible that i amy be wrong,
but i advise that the patient should be given 1 dose of tuberculinum before use of anacardium,
what do you think?
your brother,
drsajid last decade
Do you have another suggestion to make?
jasmer last decade
Dear Doctors
We are giving him Anarcardium & Stramonium.I also gave single dose of Tuberculinum.
But I donot find any improvement.
Kindly spare some valuable time and suggest me.
jasmer last decade
it is not good to take 2 medicines at a time, you give him STRAMONIUM & ANACARDIUM .
i think you should give only 1 medicine at a time,
i advise you to give him 1 dose of , HYOSCYAMUS 200,
and report after few days.
drsajid last decade
Dear Dr Sajid
Thanks for advise.
I shall give him Hyos 200 and then report afterwards.
Thanks for quick reply and taking out your valuable time for me.
Thanks a lot once again.
looking forward to a continued association with you.
jasmer last decade
One criterio for 'abnormality' that may appear to apply in the case of abnormal behavior is statistical infrequency. This has an obvious flaw — the extremely intelligent, honest, or happy are just as abnormal as their opposites. Therefore, individual abnormal behaviors are considered to be statistically unusual as well as undesirable. The presence of some form of abnormal behavior is not unusual. About one quarter of people in the United States, for example, are believed to meet criteria for a mental disorder in any given year1. Mental disorders, by definition, involve unusual or statistically abnormal behaviors.
Energy Recruitment last decade
I have been looking to see which remedy would match my son's behaviour. I find it difficult to differentiate between Stramonium, Anacardium, Hyoscuamus and Chamomilla, or as in the case above Tuberculinum. Or should I try to make an appointment with a homeopath? He is behaving really badlyy out of the blue and I am worried it is because I gave him Chamomilla 200 before???
pangolin 8 years ago
Hi- very good idea to take him to a
homeopath- bc there are many clues
for remedies when seeing a person
face to face that cannot be done online.

He has a much better chance of getting
the right remedy bc the homeopath can
use All methods to diagnose him.

Would be great if you could inform
the forum as to what he gets and how
he does on it.

Best, Simone
simone717 8 years ago
It takes training and experience to differentiate between remedies. There are over 5000 now, so it is quite likely you have not even considered the one that he needs. The study of materia medica, and the skill of comparing medicines, takes several years. I actually taught these subjects in college, and it was one of the hardest things for a student to pick up. I ran them through an exercise for this every week of every semester for at least a year before I began to see competency in it for most of them.

Every remedy has a state, which lies behind the symptoms. When you only look at the symptoms many remedies will seem similar. But the state is always different and always unmistakable once you know what to look for.

The real skill of the homoeopath is not just knowledge of the remedies, but knowledge of what is important when determining the symptoms you should use, and how to relate those symptoms to this underlying state (which we also call the Totality). Once you understand the principles behind symptom selection, it becomes much easier to select a remedy (but never simple).
brisbanehomoeopath 8 years ago
Thanks for the replies Simone and Brisbanehomeopath, I was just hoping for some hope as I get so upset when he hits himself and says he wants to die. Other times he is the loveliest person in the world, so good company and people compliment me on his manners and behaviour. I live in the countryside and we have a homeopath come here only once a month and unfortunately (for me) she is fully bookde for months in advance.
pangolin 8 years ago
where are you?

how about a homeopath who works
via skype appts?

And some will work by phone.

And if things are that bad, you can
take a couple days and drive somewhere
have the consultation, and then
dr. has SEEN your child and you can
communicate by email. And go back
in 2 months or whatever is needed.

I would try one of the above options.
simone717 8 years ago
The case seems defined enough for me to make a suggestion of a remedy, if we can go into it further. Start a new thread and we can see what I can do.
brisbanehomoeopath 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.