Bee Sting AllergyHi there, my 4 year old son was bitten by a bee for the second time a few days ago. He had a severe allergic reaction to it. So bad I had to rush to the emergency with him. They gave him a steroid shot. He was bitten on his little bottom, but within minutes his eyes started swelling, lips, ears, he had hives all over his thorax. I am wondering if there is any nosode I can give him to desensitize him from bee venom and try to prevent such reaction. Thanks so much
LoveMyBoys on 2014-05-12
Please give your son Apis Mel. 200C, 2 drops mixed in 2 sips of mineral water, 1 time a day, for 3 days.
Many prayers for your son.
♡ nawazkhan 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.