Acidity and depression for my motherThis is about my mother. Please help her for acidity and depression
Patient ID: 58 yrs Sex: female Age: Nature of work: housewife Habits:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location.
acute acidity, sinusitis, piles
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
head ache, pain in heal
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
feels depressed due to age and no support as son is in US and not return to India
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
feels much depressed
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
1 year for acidity
sinus is from past 10 yrs
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
on eating spicy (not too spicy though. a red chilly in a curry would make the acidity worse and lips are sore and gas is released frequently. the gas seems to be build pressure and occassionally generates head ache and is release after burping.) body is a heat body and is eating only with salt from few months without chilly powder. had to take iv injections twice a day or 5 days for hyper acidity. used antacid for 2 months. has thyriod and using a 25mg 1 tablet per day. use no spices in food. the situations aggrevates on eating sour items too.
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
eating spicy or sour items will aggravate
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
no. completed menopause
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
hot weather but
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
easily offended. but argue few times.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? afraid of thunderstorm
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? yes with noise
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? nail biting occassionally when sitting free
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
happy with my husband but have to argue most of times to get the things done as he is arrogant and short tempered
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
fear of situations like travel, any event to be organized at home
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
sweet but usually take sweet and hot both equally
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
spicy food may be an ulcer (a physician was doubtful but not confirmed)
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
normal and no particular area
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
hard most of the time with pain due to piles and bleed occassinally
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
flat due to spondilitis and pain at the back of the head
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
yes. happy with husband
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
caring like mother with everyone. is concerned with their hunger or thirst or other bothering and try to help them out
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
have been using homeo from past 5 years but names not known. not using any medication from past 1 month
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
mother died of c a n c e r
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
fair and bit stout
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
not applicable now
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
piles and fissures
heal pain and had injections to remove the extra bone growth
spine and neck joint. had mri and no visible problem observed
hyper acidity and burning in mouth, lips, throat, food pipe and stomach
geethap123 on 2014-05-14
Dissolve 1 drop in 3 tablespoons water, stir a few times and drink. Do this twice a day for 3 days.
Update me after 3 days or before if needed.
♡ Zady101 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.