kidney stone treatment in pregnancyHi
My wife is 27 year old and she is 4 month pregnant. In recent USG she diagnosed stone in kideny. we go to homopathy doctor and he give us berberis vulgris mother tinctures but er found on internet that it's not safe in pregnancy. Please help us and suggest what to do.
chauhanvivek27 on 2014-06-15
and recollection of previous experiences and happenings to select proper medicine.
Patient ID or Name : Sex: Age:
Height : Weight : Country :
1. Describe your main suffering? (Describe symptoms)
2. What other physical/mental sufferings in past, you had ?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which
ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of
place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable
Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your
husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you
have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
23. What major diseases are running in your family?
24. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
25. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
26. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
- Any problem in pregnancy
27. Any special points you feel necessary to mention
shouse_nsk 6 years ago
1. Name : Neetu
2. age : 27 years
3. Country : India
4. Height : 5 feet 2 inch
5. weight : 50 kg
She feel little pain in right side all days.
I have mention USG report below.
a. Both kidney are normal in site,size,position and outline.
b. left kidney contain a calculus 6mm*1mm in size in its mid pole.
c. Right kidney reveals evidence of significance hydronephrosis.
b. Rt ureter is prominent in its proximal part and contains a calculus 6mm*1mm in size approx 6.1 cm from PUJ.
She is in 5 month of pregnancy, Currently she taking iron and calcium as suggest by gync. There is no blood in urine and no fever symptoms with her.
but yes she is vomiting around 3 times in day.
Anything you want to ask please mention.
1. What treatment we can start for right kideny stone. or should we think about to pass next 4-5 month then treat kident stone after delivery and treatment is safe in pregnancy?
2. If this case need treatment then what type of treatment we should start. We should more focus on treatment which help in pain or prevent any infection or make kidney in normal size(right side)?
3. do I need to start treatment immediately to pass stone in urine ?
I already consult to some doctors they suggest me homeopathic medicine , berlgris vulgris , sarsaparilla.
chauhanvivek27 6 years ago
1. Mag Phos-6x 3 pallets twice a day
2. Lithium Carb-30 6 pills twice a day
Pl keep 30-40 minutes gap between 1 and 2
3. Renal Calculi-200 6 pills on every Sunday at bed time
Pl give this treatment for 10 days and then give me feedback
shouse_nsk 6 years ago
Just want know , These medicine is safe in pregnancy.
and one more thing should i tell my wife gync about these medicine,
chauhanvivek27 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.