≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Premature Ejaculation



Similar posts:

Premature Ejaculation since first set of intercourse - Now ED problem 43premature ejaculation , need medicine 13Low testosterone and premature ejaculation(sometimes). Questionnaire attached. 10ED and Premature Ejaculation 5Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation accompanied by gastrointestinal problems 1Englarged testicle & premature ejaculation problem 5Suffering from premature ejaculation need Help 2experienced doctors pls help me (premature ejaculation) 1please help newly married but suffering erectile dysfunction,premature ejaculation, 6Ed and premature ejaculation 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

premature ejaculation and ED

I am 32 years old. I have premature ejaculation from as long as I remember.

I have these symptoms.

1. Premature ejaculation ( 3-5 seconds )

2. weak erection.
3. frequent loose stools ( specially in the morning )

4. hair loss from body
5. feeling tired, nervous.

and I have noticed that I walk fast, I eat fast .

I have searched internet and found some medicines. Shall I use argentum nitricum 30c ? what should be the dosage ?
  kick123 on 2014-06-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Why you want to take Arg.NIt. can you explain?
bapu4 9 years ago
someone with similar symptoms have posted on this page that his symptoms were improved by using argentum nitricum 30c
kick123 9 years ago
What are those?
bapu4 9 years ago
I think, the medicine super kamagra can help you
trastor 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.