Hair Fall and Hair GrayingDear Doctor,
I am suffering with hair fall in center head and hair graying problem.
Dandruff and itching
Pls suggest me the best medicine for strong hair grow
Age 37, Male
No heredity problem
Digestive system week (Normally avoid oily and spices)
Constipation problem - always
Gastric problem yes, 1-2 times in a month specially when I travel in a long flight
I like to stay in cool, I like to drink cold, I like winter.
hpt999 on 2014-07-07
Following guidelines will help you with that and stop the hairfall & graying.
DIETARY & EXERCISE GUIDELINES:
Use common sense in following these guidelines and ask me if unsure. Please change your lifestyle to include the following:
1. Start eating half cup of low fat, plain, non-flavored yogurt with live cultures daily in the morning or with lunch. If you have homemade yogurt thats the best.
2. Stop all processed foods e.g. white bread, white rice, white burgers etc.
3. Eat whole foods only i.e. whole grain bread, brown rice, brown burgers etc.
4. The bread should be high in bran content & the flour should be coarse ground.
5. Start eating a small bowl of salad at least once a day e.g. it should contain cucumber, carrots, salad leaves, tomato and any vegetable you like. Put a dressing of olive oil & raw apple cider vinegar and put some salt & black pepper to your liking.
6. Eat at least 1-2 fruits per day e.g. apple, orange etc.
7. Drink enough water so that your urine is clear. Yellow colored urine is a good indication that you are dehydrated.
8. Eat only when hungry and when eating, dont overstuff yourself.
9. Focus on food only when you eat i.e. dont divert your attention by watching tv etc.
Aerobic activity e.g. Start walking at least 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week with your spouse/friend and achieve your target heart rate.
Strength training e.g. Start weight training at least 20 minutes 3 days a week.
NOTE: Yogurt can cause increased mucus generation in some individuals, if you are like that, dont eat yogurt. Rather start eating roasted black chick peas (also known as Bengal Gram) daily.
fitness 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.