≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Skin allergy 4severe skin allergy on face with red rashes on forehead, cheeks and chin 4allergy, swollen nasal cavity, extremely dry skin 1Skin allergy from sun 5skin allergy 129 Years female - Skin allergy (Fitness only) 3Skin Allergy 1Psoriasis allergy-patches on skin-dryness of skin 2Dr. Sameer - sun allergy, skin discoloration, and many moles 42allergy of skin since 2 years 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Skin allergy

From past 2-3 months I have developed some type of skin allergy which appears any time and anywhere on the body.It is like reddish patches of slight swelling which may be upto 2-3 inches long and 1 inch broad(not always with same dimensions but this is the maximum size). This happens with little itching on the affected area. I am a breast feeding mother of a 15 month old baby. Specially after sexual intercourse maximum redness appears.
  SHRESTHA N on 2014-07-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi- please go to the skin specialist
and have him/her give you the correct
diagnosis. Skin issues need to be
seen in person, they can be a variety
of things.You can come back on here
after you find out what exactly it is.
simone717 9 years ago
my problem is still persisting and i have come to know that it is called urticaria.Its got nothing to do with breast feeding or sexual intercourse. Please suggest some homeopathic medicine for urticaria.
SHRESTHA N 9 years ago

Ok then you need to fill out the form and more questions may be asked
bc the remedy has to match your totality of symptoms.

simone717 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.