Alopecia Areata Please Help!!!!!I am a 23 years old male. I am suffering from alopecia areata for past 2 years. At first it appears on side of my head ie. from ear side but gradually it is spraeding all over the scalp specially at the middle of scalp.I was suffering from dandraf long ago but after the tratment with KALI SULPH the dandruff prblem has gone.There is no irritation or rash on the scalp it appears to be smooth.I am a tall man with good health and like to eat spicy foods. I haven't suffered from any big diseases during last 5 years but I have a problem with Caugh and cold.My skin is a bit oily in nature and I feel comfort during winter rather than summer and perspire more than others.In winter I have odorous sweat at the bottom of my foot.
Pls. help me to get rid of the bald patch.
bdmmech on 2005-11-24
5. current complain
6. current medicine you are taking
7. sign & Symptom of disease
8. Slight back history
9. family back ground
10. qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. desire and aversion of food
13. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
14. Aggravation & Ameliration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.