≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

4 month child health problem 1Health recovery after childbirth 3child health 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

child's health issues

Dear all ,
my daughter aged 2.3 yrs most of the time time suffering due ,pet garam + khansi throughout the month mostly her mummy's period time .

please suggest to overcome the problem
  smitaranjan on 2014-08-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I am a bit confused what her stomach has to do with mummy's period time . Are you still breast feeding her?

Also give some more details about her health.Just pet garam & khansi is not enough.
daktersaab 8 years ago
yes still breast feeding

she is 2'2' in height now ,waight-14 kg ,health normal ,
.no any other problem we are facing only khansi hai pet garam ke karan jo hota hai , if it continues for 2-3 days water comes out from nasals little temperature bhi ata hai

so i am asking for a suggestion to overcome this situation

one thing more khane keliye hameiysa narajgi jahir karta hai har bar jabadasti khilana padta hai

so pls suggest
smitaranjan 8 years ago
Lagta haye aap ka pahela child haye. Maye naye parents ki anxiety ko samajhta hun.

aap usko Arsenicum iodide 6c din may do baar 4 days tak dijye aur bhool jaye. Yeh sukhi allergy ki khansi thoda samay leti haye.CA may yeh aam baat haye mere bacho ke saath bhi hota haye.

Khane ke baare may sirf itna kahunga ki aap usko sab sukh de rahe hay per ek anmol sukh bhookh ka nahi de rahe haye jab tak woh na mange na de.aur milk bhi sirf din may do baar de. dekhye 3-4 din may kayese maang maang kar khaye ga.

Wish you happy & worryless parenting
daktersaab 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.