headache in 11 year oldmy son is 11. he is an anxious child specially in social situations. it is very difficult fo him to go to school and he does not make friends i mean if u ask him or his teacher they all say he does not make friends or talk to any one...if teacher asks quetion he answers .......this hatered from school(he calls school prison for kids!!!)also causes stomach aches and occasional palpitations. (this happened after summer break, but now its better after the routine is set).....he is very smart otherwise started reading when he was 4...learned alphabets when only 2...even now if he pays attention he memorises stuff in one attempt. but interest in studies also is hard to bring now. he has started getting headaches now which are in his left or right or both eyes...he also complains of nausea at that time....headaches are in evening or afternoon when i pick him from school....he cannot stand to be in same room where there are cooked eggs...cannot stand milk either...had allergy to both when baby...always threw up...i need med for his headache ,,something to make him less anxious in school(thinks ppl are laughing at him) and more social...i do not expect miracle but .....
dani11 on 2005-11-26
dani11 last decade
5. current complain-from how many days-
6. current medicine you are taking
7. sign & Symptom of disease
8. Slight back history
9. family back ground
10. qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. desire and aversion of food
13. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
14. Aggravation & Ameliration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.