Possible genital Herpes/helpI have filled out this questionnaire for you so you can help me out. I'm pretty sure it's herpes and would like to know what I can do about it. Here is the questionnaire filled out:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Small acne like pimples that get turned into large raised blisters that give me the chills to the bone
in my legs, swollen glands, and a headache for the first few days.The affected area will also feel like
a thousand splinters and will get chilled, like a breeze of splinters is hitting the area.This effected
area will also itch.These large blisters only form in one place on the back middle part of my penis,
half an inch away from the head. These will scab up after a week and takes another week or two to go
back to a small pimple like object that is red. So this never really goes away completely for me.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I had a mold infection that I just got rid of and a candida infection as well. Also seem to be
suffering from an endocrine disorder caused by glycophosphates. This caused serve headaches,
forgetfulness, lack of energy, low thyroid, low testosterone, under performing pituitary gland,
pain in hands and arms, feet easily cramped, and tmj.I also now have back acne that is deep and hard
to get rid of (sometimes painful). Enlarged/inflamed liver and gallbladder. Loosing hair it seems. Sometimes I don't get full erections, and my testicles can hurt after
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Some depression, unhappiness, frustration, takes a lot from me not to be negative
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I get the chills in my legs, pain in my hands and arms, swollen glands, big raised blisters on my penis
that feel like splinters are hitting them and itch.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
These symptoms first appeared 5 years ago first as genital warts
right after my GF had an HPV shot a few months later I got the wort's. Cleared that up then a year later after sexual
activity I had a row of blisters pop up in the same area i'm having trouble with now. That happened about a day after the
sexual activity and didn't happen again until last year. Now I have a continual few blisters it seems.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Really doesn't have a time it gets worse, but its most annoying during the day.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Not really sure it seems to do its own thing but I think alcohol makes it worse.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
It might have something to do with my pituitary gland being low?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I think these symptoms are less in the winter and more in the summer.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody, irritating, arguing, lazy, agreeable changeable.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Sometimes I do feel worse before/during a storm
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Um not really sure, sometimes that can help.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes, I am sensitive to all these things.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? I do bite my nails, and I am easily sexually turned on and have to constantly be pleased sexually.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I don't have many friends anymore, and I'm distant towards my family.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Fears of not being successful, of always having these issue, of people I know getting what I want than I can not obtain it.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Love spicy food, sauces, sugary things, hate dry food like nuts, chicken that's not on a bone and turkey.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
I drink a ton of water and I always seem to feel dehydrated.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Hunger is normal.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Really Dry food like clumps of chicken and turkey.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I used to not sweat at all and now I do. I would say armpits, buttox, scrotum.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Was constipated and after doing a gall bladder flush it has returned to normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep on my right side because if I don't I will have discomfort in that area.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Yes and no. It hard to satisfy them when I'm having this issue go on, so I masterbate when I can't have sex.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Sex is constantly on my mind, I have to have it almost everyday.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
armor thyroid, and it makes me feel better.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
heart disease, gallbladder.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
5'11 black hair, brown eyes, was skinny but now have fat in my stomach and love handles. Tan, with some acne on the face and back, hairy arms and legs.
jy1390 on 2014-08-25
If this doesn't help take the following remedies one by one in exactly the same way. Don't move to the next one if the one already taken works.
1. mercurius sol 30
2. calcarea carb 30
3. lycopodium 30
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♥ kadwa 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.