Acute Gas problem alongwith Headcahe:GERDHi Doctors,
I am 32 year male,married and with height as 172 cm and weight as 68 Kg.
I am working in a computer company as consultant and wotks mainly in front of computer.
For past several months,
I am facing severe headache in upper side of the head,some times left and sometime right portion.
Also feels dizziness and blurring of vision because of this.When I take rest and go to sleep,it gone.
Also,I am facing constant gas formation in stomache and I can not eat.This issue I am facing only in Night.
One ,more thing,when I am facing this issue in night,and woke up in the morning,I feel laziness and lethargy.
Can somebody diagnose my problem and let me know the remedy.
If any more info required ,let me know.
[message edited by aligarian on Mon, 08 Sep 2014 14:44:54 BST]
[message edited by aligarian on Mon, 08 Sep 2014 17:02:00 BST]
aligarian on 2014-09-08
Joe or Mr. DeLivera as he prefers to be called has his own site
and is not on here that often. fyi, he is not a doctor. You can go
to his own site www.joedelivera.com and probably get an answer
on there if you want to talk to him specifically.
I suggest that you make a new thread on here, list your problem
without Joe's name, or you can look over forum prescribers ( click
anyone's name and see their experience and other posts)
This is not being answered bc it is addressed to Mr. DeLivera.
♡ simone717 7 years ago
aligarian 7 years ago
Please give detailed answers, not yes or no. More question may be asked
after you put the answers on this thread.
♡ simone717 7 years ago
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Headache around the temple/Pain in leg sometime/Gas Problem/unwillingness to eat
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
It will ruin my life
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
in the night around dinner time
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
When I skip breakfast/lunch/High temperature in AC
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I feel good and like to enjoy
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes,with diesel smell
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self
yes Nail bitting
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Yes I got failed in exams
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I crave for sweets
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Normal but have some time Gas problem
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep well
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
172 CMS WITH 68 KG
aligarian 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.