≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Healer21 I need your help in quitting smoking. 2Help quitting smoking 5Panic attacks, anxiety and quitting smoking 2Quitting smoking remedy. 1Quitting smoking 8quitting smoking help 7Please Help - Quitting Smoking 3quitting smoking 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Help in quitting smoking

Hi, I am habitual for smoking since last 13 yrs and determined to quit smoking, pls help me with recommendations/ medicines that would help in quitting.

i started smoking in my college days and now i am 38 yr old.

  need_advice on 2014-09-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Caladium 30 three times daily along with after one hour of caladium bach flower two drops each of whitechestnut ,for repeeatition walnut to get rid of habit and cherruplum in 4 table spoon of water for one month.weekly one dose of staphysagaria 200.
[message edited by akshaymohl on Sun, 28 Sep 2014 08:55:59 BST]
akshaymohl 5 years ago
Dear Vaibhav

For Caladium and Staphysagria,

Dr. Mohla uses 8 pills as a dose.

If liquid- usually 2 or 4 drops in 4 tablespoons of
water??? Dr. Mohla, what is your advice on
liquid of these?

The whitechestnut and walnut and cherryplum are
Bach flowers, which are a different system of
gentle flower essences. Often you can find these
in Homeo shops. But if you can't you can google
online Bach flowers India or use a company
[message edited by simone717 on Sun, 28 Sep 2014 18:25:42 BST]
simone717 5 years ago
Res Simone You are right 4 drops in. Twotable spoon of water as one dose .
akshaymohl 5 years ago
thanks dr. akshay, hwever pls confirm for how long I need to take the medicines?
need_advice 5 years ago
For three month .
akshaymohl 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.