Panic attacks, anxiety and quitting smokingHello
I have been seeing a homeopath who had prescribed camphora to help me with my anxiety and panic attacks.
I quit smoking 3 weeks ago and have been using nrt patches, 10mg, but this past week or so the panics have got out of hand and I am very nervous, anxious and tearful. The homeopath has just changed my medication back to mag carb (I was on this a while ago) after I e-mailed him telling him how bad I had been - I started back on that today after he kindly mailed them out to me.
I have just googled nrt patches and found, to my horror that they alone can actually cause panic attacks and nervousness etc and am completely lost as to what to do. I do not want to return to smoking as I gave it up because of a sore mouth. I cannot use oral nrt for the same reason.
My question here is about Arnica - I have read that it can really help with the nicotine cravings etc etc and I want to know if I can take it alongside the mag carb to try and help me? I do have arnica tablets in the house that I was prescribed 4 weeks ago after a dental extraction. Should I start to take it? Will the two remedies be okay together?
thank you for your help,
emmjay on 2011-04-16
The following additional information is required to help you. Please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♡ nawazkhan last decade
You have alerted me on the Fistula thread to take your case and I find that Nawaz has requested you to complete the patient's questionnaire above. Please do so as it will help.
Answering your question about Arnica, this is yet another discovery that I made about 10 years ago as it is not referred to in the standard Homeopathic textbooks.
The remedy that I have prescribed is Arnica 6c in the Wet dose taken twice daily. It has helped many patients to QUIT smoking and there are many patients who have confirmed this fact on this ABC forum.
I note that you are taking Mag Carb but if you wish me to take your case you must STOP all other drugs and remedies.
Please follow my instructions precisely as prescribed.
Arnica 6c in the Wet dose to help you to QUIT smoking is made as follows:
The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:
Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.