Anxiety-Panic attacksHello. I want to seek your advice regarding my panic attacks. i am 27 years old female. Every now and then i experience panic attacks/ anxiety which consists of palpitations, slight nausea, feeling of tightness in the chest, unknown fear. I do not have any heart problems.These instances occur at night mostly. Usually these attacks are triggered when i fear having stomach problems, like an upset stomach or vomiting. I have a strong deterrence for nausea.
durzuh on 2014-07-23
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ANSWERING QUESTIONS:
Homeopathy works only if you give truthful answers, no matter how awkward or intimate. If you dont want to do that, its better you stop here and dont proceed.
Please reply to all that is being asked and give details.
Short answers such as Yes/No/Normal are not helpful.
I want answers which explain the What, When, Where, Why, Better by & Worse by.
Example: I have a sore throat (it explains the what), since 3 days (it explains when), on the left side of my throat (explains where), due to eating sour food (explains why), the pain is better when I drink warm tea (explains Better by), the pain is worse when I swallow food (explains worse by)
Please leave the questions in place and give your answers under each of them.
I cant prescribe if these directions are not fully adhered to.
1. Your age & sex
2. Describe your appearance
Body type (Very thin, Thin, Medium, Chubby, Fat, Obese)
Any significant feature (e.g. sunken cheeks, stooped shoulders, thin chest etc.)
3. Your profession
4. Describe your personality in at least 20 words (e.g. stubborn, lazy, suicidal, dont want to work, always in a hurry etc.)
5. If money was not an issue and you had a month of vacation, what would you do
6. How is your relationship with your parents, spouse, siblings, children etc.
7. If relationship is not ok, whats wrong and how is it affecting you
8. Do you smoke/drink/drugs, if yes, details of why & since when
9. What is your main health problem & its symptoms
10. When did this main problem begin
11. What is the cause of this problem in your view
12. What non-medicinal actions make the main problem better (e.g. massage, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
13. What non-medicinal actions make it worse (e.g. massage, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
14. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (e.g. weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.)
15. What other health problems do you have
16. List down all health problems and when did they start (approximate month & year)
17. What non-medicinal actions make these other health problems better (explain each problem)
18. What non-medicinal actions make these other health problems worse (explain each problem)
19. What animals or insects are you afraid of
20. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness, flying etc)
21. What occupies your mind mostly
22. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
23. Do you want to stay alone or with people
24. How is your sleep, if not good, why
25. Do you have any recurring (repeating) dreams, if yes, what do you see
26. Is your complaint affected by weather, if so, which weather affect & how
27. Do you normally feel hot or cold
28. What foods you crave & love (not what you eat due to health or other reasons, rather what you desire)
29. Is there any food that you hate
30. What taste you crave & love (e.g. sweet, salty, sour, bitter)
31. Is there any taste which you hate
32. Do you like warm or cold food
33. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, lead pencil, mud .)
34. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive)
35. Do you have excessively dry lips or mouth or both
36. Do you have any coating on tongue first thing in the morning, if yes
Is coating thick
Color of coating
Where exactly (back, middle, sides etc)
37. Any taste in your mouth first thing in the morning (e.g. bitter, sour)
38. How is your skin (dry, oily, rough, acne, pustules, boils, psoriasis etc), upload here or email me a picture of the skin problem
39. Please upload here or email me a close up picture of your hand nails (without nail polish or any treatment done). Picture should be of nails, not hands. Click my username for my email address.
40. Details about your perspiration (sweat), answer all these points:
Where mostly (head, chest, back etc)
How much (a lot, normal, very less)
Any strong smell (garlic, onion etc)
Does it stain, if yes what color (yellow, green, no color)
41. Any problems with eyes/vision, if yes, since when
42. Any problems with ears, nose, throat (e.g. nose always blocked, runny, color of discharge)
43. How is your stool, answer all these points: how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.
44. How is your urine, answer all these points: color, smell, any blood etc.
45. How is your sex desire (e.g. no desire, low, moderate, high, very high)
46. Are you satisfied with your sex life, if no, why not
47. Do you masturbate, if yes, how frequently
48. Are you satisfied after having sex or want more
49. Males genitals (any problems with erection, any pain, any itching etc.)
50. Females menses details (reply to all these points)
Regularity (early, late, irregular, duration of cycle)
Flow (low, moderate, high)
Clots (none, some, a lot, huge clots, bright color, dark color)
Any discharge (color, consistency, smell)
51. What illnesses are running in your family
52. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.)
53. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details
54. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological), if yes, give details (what, when, where, why, the list of medicines used)
55. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dosage, approx. time frame)
fitness 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.