panic attacks, anxiety and argentum nitricumdear all,
im 29 years old, im suffering from panic and anxiety attacks for ten years now. i cant travel anywhere, i dont like staying home on my own, i have difficulties at work, im nervous all the time with nausea, stomach discomfort, dizzines and few years ago medical check up found i have irritable bowel syndrome.
i've been taking homeothrapy treatment for almost two months now. first i was prescribed phosphorus and white chestnut and rock rose, i felt a bit better, then i was taking proteus and nat mur for two weeks, not much progress, again phosphorus for three weeks and now im on argentum nitricum. i have a feeling my stomach problems and anxiety became a bit worse, i have strange dizziness and my overall worries are a bit stronger then before. is it ok to feel this way and is argentum nitricum usually prescribed for conditions like mine.
i take lorazepam, but only once a day, 1.5mg.
thanks for finding time to answer,
calvin on 2005-08-31
Just wanted to mention that I have had panic attacks as well. Two to be precise, but I cannot somehow remember them very well. Its as if they were orchestrated by a man who reported himself as higher than me. I tried argentum nitricum for the first time today. As I was looking spiritually, it seemed as if everyone had gotten it but me. However, I feel uncommonly well today. I haven't felt well for about a year. I guess you just have to find your remedy. For instance, I feel that when I take hepar sulphuric calcareum, I get rid of may uncaring folk who wouldn't mind if everything were bad for me.
Frogomite last decade
Panic can only be stopped by conscious knowledge of what is going on.
First, panic is baseless fear, magnified.
Second, baseless knowledge does not help.
Third, demons, angels, & GOD are real.
Fourth, conscious cry out to GOD stops the attack.
bash me as you wish, but it is scientifically proven that human psychy is NOT biologically controlled, willpower alone is not enough to stop attacks from outside, and you might never understand a bit of what I said if you haven't experienced it.
I've been in horrible depression, delusion, panic, worst of all none of it was caused by drug use. Just happened. One thoght kept hunting me: 'if only I knew what really is going to happen I wouldn't panic.'
Well, when I yelled to GOD for help, this whole panic suddenly stopped I felt that I was such a fool having panicked over nonsense. It has never occured again since then.
Hope it helps!
jmosun last decade
More than one remedy should never be prescribed at the same time, and this includes flower essences alongside Homoeopathics. You have have received much dosing, and the intensification of symptoms you have described could simply be aggravation.
My advice would be to cease all remedies for a period of one or two weeks, and represent your case then.
Dr Organon last decade
I think I'm in the right spot. I was hoping for a little help.
Here is the problems I have:
Extreme anxiety, fear or panic before an important event, such as a driving test, an interview, examinations, public speaking or flying.
My main problem is public speaking. It's the job that I do. Also Iam concerned about drug interactions. I take the following perscriptions:
Singular 10 MG (once a day)
Ranitidine HCL 300MG (2x a day)
Fexofenadine 180MG (1 once a day)
My question is, Can this medication help me ? I want to stop the panic attacks that happen on some occasions.
They are not often just when I get up for public speaking.
Which is in my line of work. I can beat this fear.
If this drug is right for me, How much should I take and what interactions if any are they with the meds i take already? What are the side effects to this use?
I thank you for youe help on this matter.
logjam last decade
Allopathy is a symptomatic treatment where the symptoms of the patient are addressed.
Homoeopathy is symptom oriented ie all the symptoms of the patient are observed and the remedy is given to the patient to restore her health.
You may answer the following questions and the people offering their advice on this forum may help you.
Patient ID: Sex: Age:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
24. If your present problem has been caused by some event taking place in your life, please provide the details.
♡ kadwa last decade
Very special of you to take such an interest with such a detailed questionnaire.
Not to pounce upon your kindness but
I have a nervous/pressure driven physical twitch (called yips in golf) that occurs during the 'drive' if you know golf. My left hand twitches sometimes so violently it hurts my wrist, and I cannot smoothly roll my wrists to execute a golf shot. Instead the ball flies at 45 degree angle to the intended path.
Could Argentum Nitricum be helpful in this situation and if so (I bought some today) when should I take it?
mioche last decade
You may take Arg Nit 30c thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours for 2 days and observe change in your symptoms for the next 10 days.
If you have Arg Nit 200c, you should take that only for one day.
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
If there is no change, you should try Causticum 30c in the same way.
If that too fails to work, you may take a chance with my kindness ie you may fill up the Questionnaire.
♡ kadwa last decade
compassion2 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.