≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Bad breath for tonsil stone 2Chronic Bad Breath and Tonsil Stones 3Chronic bad breath due to low stomach acid/LERD 3Bad breath over 10 yrs 1Suffering from Bad Breath !! 12bad breath 8Please Help Me - Bad Breath and other problems. 1Bad breath!! Please help 3chronic acidity bad breath, constipation,hair thinning and and hair fall 4bad breath 73


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

bad breath

i m dipai . female .age 22 i have bad breath ..for 6 years but i cant able to solve it so i need help now i m hopeless what can i do i have no gum,sinus,or lung infection at all. i think its comes from my inside i mean liver or stomach ..lots of bleach comes from my stomachs ..all the day long i feel stomach pain and dhireia most of the time ...soo whats the solution of it pls its ruining my life
  dipai on 2014-10-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
sir is aloeq 5 a homeopatic meds?
dipai 6 years ago
aloeq 5 what is it? is it a homeopathic meds i m bangladeshi or is it ableable in our country
dipai 6 years ago
Hi Dipai,

Please get the biochemic cell salts:

Nat Phos 6x
Nat Sulph6x
Kali phos 6x
Nat Mur 6x

Take 3 tabs of each one at one time (12)
dissolve under your tongue.

Do this 4 times a day for 4 days and report.

Describe the diarrhea-

How long this has gone on?
What does the stool look like- color, smell.
Do certain foods set this off?
[message edited by simone717 on Tue, 28 Oct 2014 20:00:52 GMT]
simone717 6 years ago
i already test so many recently my doc found that its sibo means small intestine bacterial overgrowth which is the reason of my bad breath and ibs problem....means dirriea so it has any solution
dipai 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.