≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Preteen Boy not Gaining Height- Seeking Help 8Seeking help for my preteen not gaining height 10Increase in Height after gaining puberty in girls 13height increase Homeopathic treatment to help gaining height 3Height gain 1Height Gain 1Gain height 34 yr. old daughter not gaining weight n height 2want to gain weight and height 3To gain height 6


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Height Gain

Hello, i'm 32 & 5'1' i need to increase my height...is there any hope or can i increase my height by homeopathy? please reply
i got to know through some post's here that
# Baryta carbonica 30
# Silicea 30
# Symphytum officinale

these medicines can help
but can they effect on a 32 year old female??

i'm already taking homeopathy treatment for hormonal imbalance for excess growth of hairs on face & all over my body
[message edited by
Sonali on Mon, 10 Nov 2014 09:45:17 GMT]
  @Sonali on 2014-11-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
homeopathy can't help u to gain height.Homeopathy is use to increase height when height when developing slowly due to weakness from illness and malnutrition in growing stage.
gaintrox 9 years ago
So is there any chances to increase height in the age of 32
@Sonali 9 years ago
there are exercises which can do that : watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF55ruqjY8o
take care
gaintrox 9 years ago
i asked about #Baryta carbonica 30 # Silicea 30 # Symphytum officinale
These medicines..will they work on me at 32 or not..
[message edited by
Sonali on Thu, 20 Nov 2014 06:12:48 GMT]
@Sonali 9 years ago
Symphytum officinale might help u increase height by working on spinal cord posture but other two are no help.
gaintrox 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.