≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

simone717 pls look in to my matter.. 8Attention Simone: Help needed for cat who is constipated 6simone, open minded homeopaths, aggravation help 5For member Simone717 31SLE / Lupus or Rheumatoid Arthritis : Attn: Simone / Anuj Srivastava 83Attention Simone Help needed for Eustachian tube swelling 5aggravation simone or others 3attn: simone help needed for sulphur 200c possible aggravation 6My mummy very chronic condition help me dr. Kadwa Simone717 and Anuj Srivastava 6Simone here is my new thread 7


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Simone 717

Simone please how can I get Evocationer to prescribe, can you please help....I see on the same date he posts to others but I don't think he sees my post.
thank you
  kindle on 2014-11-15
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dear Kindle,

Evocationer probably has 60 cases on
this forum, plus he has his own practice. The forum was never
meant to be a clinic. It only works like that bc people volunteer
their time when they have time. So it is Not good at all for
when people are in emergency situations or severe pain. Also
Evocationer usually takes weekends off and does not post and
he has to study a new case which can take him a day or two.

If you need a faster turn around, I would suggest you do
another post and ask for Fitness- he will have his own
questions, but you can put this link in the new post. Fitness
replies to everyone within 24 hours- if he does not it means
he did not get an 'alert' from the forum and did not see the post.
Then you can email him by clicking his name and tell him you
are on.

Otherwise, you have to wait for whenever Evocationer has the
simone717 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.