≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

For those asking for homeopathic advice for children less than 5yrs 1Re: Ask a Homeopath 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Ask for advice, how to be a homeopath?

I live in China and I want to be a homeopath, what should I do?

What course I should choose? Distance learning?
How to register in UK or other countries?
Is it possible because I am not the citizen of UK?
I have no idea to achieve but I really want to be a good homeopath.

Please help and many thanks!
  Zoe Li on 2015-01-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

here are 3 links to well regarded long distance homeopathy schools run by famous homeopaths. For the Robin Murphy school you can contact Elaine Lewis who is a very active USA homeopath and on another forum, hpathy,
she graduated from Robin Murphy's school. Her email is Leura At aol.com.

Of course I don't know what the regulations are in China
regarding this- they are different in every country.



simone717 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.