≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Drosera Rotundifolia: $4.19Boiron 33 Remedy Homeopathy Family Kit: $210.00First Aid Kit: $180.00


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

whooping cough and drosera

My 12 year old daughter and my 4 year old son are in about the 4th and 2nd week, respectively, of pertussis. I have been giving them drosera, and I read on here your advice to give just one dose of drosera and wait a week!!! I have been giving continuously. Can you clarify? I also am trying the vit C saturation method. Can you give me specifics of how much C per body weight? and how often? thanks so much. Also, how do I know if it's gone on to bronchitis or pneumonia? swhitney
  swhitney on 2005-12-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Try Rumex 200, 2 pills a day for 3 days and wait a week and report.

Any fever will signal a bacterial infection. It may be worth checking them out with a doc as the cough has been there so long just to see that there is no secondary infection.
new2town last decade
I have also been giving my 4 year old drosera continuously for his cough. Am now concerned having read to only give one dose. Will exceeding the dose cause harm in any way?
snooky last decade
Stop giving Drosera atleast now. There are many medicines for whooping cough. It is better to consult a homeopath in person. In coughs of this type,seeing the patient, listening to his cough and observing the patient while coughing are important.

If you don't have access to a good homeopath, go the modern medicine way and consult a physician.

Taking allopathic medicines in situations like this if proper homeopathic help is not available, is much better than using homeopathic remedies without proper knowledge/analysis.

gavinimurthy last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.