Problem with prostrate / prostatitis - Help will be much appreciatedHello all,
Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am 37 healthy male, my job is to sit all day long which is a cause of my discomfort. I have normal bowel movements and stools, no constipation but I do however tends to sit in toilets long but not anymore. I used to work out (before this) 3 times a week. I have prostatitis for almost 10 years and 2 pilonidal cysts near my tail bone, they are also very inflamed right now. I also have high cholesterol but don't take any medication for that.
My problem is that my prostrate get inflamed (heat feeling in the organ and i can feel it) with or without any bacterial infection, mostly without infection. It used to happen every couple of months to a year but now it is almost a constant thing. Doctors used to give me antibiotics and it seems to resolves the problem (not anymore).
It is almost a year that it I am having an episode every week and unable to get rid of it. Extreme heat feeling in the prostate area which also effects my bowel movement and I feel heat/pain while passing stool too. I feel extreme pain after sex in the lower abdomen and lower back and pain at the root of my penis near the bone.
I went to several urologist but the only thing that helped me is a prostrate message and for about 2 weeks all my symptoms were gone then they came back, i went again for a message and that helped again. It is specially bad while sitting. Urologist told me I don't have a enlarged prostrate but it is "boggy" in feeling and not firm. Urine stream is fine, no problems there. It is just the prostrate inflammation.
I use olive oil and mostly vegetable for food and no spicy stuff/ coffee nothing no smoking, no alcohol. Another thing is that i have a 6 year old daughter but after her we are unable to get pregnancy which is a very sad factor in my life.
I dont want to just get relieved but to get cured permanently from this misery as I am living like hell and my whole life is destroyed and rotate around this problem.
I would be very thankful if somebody can reply to this as I can see a lot of people were cured using your advice. I am very hopeful that I will come out of this misery and be thankful for life if somebody here can help me out. I am more than happy to pay for your services or if you can call or email me directly.
Thanks in advance.
hproblem on 2015-01-22
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location of pain or suffering.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
-How do you respond to music? Do you feel better or worse mentally listening to music?
- What upsets you most in yourself and in others?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
25. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe all irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. as below:
- Are your periods generally regular, early or delayed? What is the usual cycle duration?
- Describe the sensations and locations of pain before, during and after the flow.
- How do you generally deal with your sufferings during periods? Do you have any non-medical way of relieving your suffering?
- What is the duration of flow? Is it heavy, medium or light?
- Do you observe clots?
- Do you have mid-cycle spotting? What are the days you have spotting?
- Describe changes in your mental condition or any other peculiar symptom that surfaces before, during or after the flow.
- Do your sufferings increase or decrease as soon as the flow begins?
- Did you ever take birth control pills on a regular basis?
- Have you ever been treated earlier or recently for any gynecological irregularity? Please describe.
♡ rishimba 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.