9 month old EczemaWould so love any help.
My 9 month old daughter's eczema is getting worse. Like screaming & shaking in a chlorinated pool, bad. It's currently on her face by her mouth, all over her legs(especially upper thighs), upper arms lightly, and the worst is in her ankle folds. It comes & goes on her back. Her pediatrician has recommended OTC lotions & baths, which haven't much helped. Homeopathy has already improved her little life (GERD) so much that I'd really love advice. However, I'm not sure where to turn. We've just moved again for my husband's job & are a 4 hr drive to a Homeopath or Naturalist. So I post this in hopes that someone can offer us some advice.
She's thriving in every other area of her life.
She doesn't itch, but is very sensitive to touch and will cry out in pain when inflamed.
Worse in heat (baths).
She's breastfed, and we've induced solids. No peanuts, shellfish, dairy, or soy yet. I've not noticed a pattern in her flair ups.
3rd move since born
Medical Background (not eczema history):
Fractured femur at birth
At 3 months old noticed blood in throw up. Breastfeeding, so was advized to give up all dairy and whey. Blood in spit up 2 more times..
Diagnosed with GERD at almost 5 months. Very cranky & almost inconsolable 1 hr after feedings and constantly spitting up.
Prescribed Ranatadine 1.2ml 2x daily for 2 weeks. Didn't see marked improvement.
Met another mother, who as a Naturalist treated her baby's GERD with Nat Phos 6x & probiotics.
She turned into another baby! She's so happy & no longer throws her body back in pain. Spit up is less too.
Has always gained weight well & exceeded developmental milestones.
Thank you so much for just even reading this. It means more than you'd ever know,
Alarice on 2015-01-29
1. Age, weight, height
2. Physical appearance of the child e.g. thin, chubby, tall, short
3. Describe the nature of the child (shy, headstrong etc. give details)
4. Have the growth milestones (e.g. teething, standing, walking, talking etc. )achieved early, on time or late
5. What are the symptoms of the health problem
6. What makes the problem better without using medicines
7. What makes the problem worse without using medicines
8. How is the child behaving emotionally during this problem
9. How long the problem has been there
10. What is the reason of the problem in mothers view
11. How is the childs thirst & appetite
12. What does the child like to eat
13. What does the child dislike in food
14. Is there any strong preference of taste e.g. sweet, salty, sour, bitter
15. How is the stool & urine
16. How is the childs sleep
17. What is the child afraid of (animals, insects, darkness, alone etc.)
18. Where does the child sweat normally
19. How much does the child sweat (little, moderate, a lot)
20. Any problems with nose, throat, ears, chest
21. Is the child normally cold or hot
22. Was it a planned pregnancy, if not, how did you feel on finding about it
23. How was the pregnancy of the mother (morning sickness, bleeding, happy, sad, tense etc)
24. How is the relationship of mother & father
25. What diseases run in your family (mother & father)
fitness 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.