≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Cure of Alcoholism 8cure of alcoholism 8Cure of Alcoholism 17Adult ADD + alcoholism 22about treatment of alcoholism 12Any cure for alcoholism? 19Sulphuric Acid tip for alcoholism 28Alcoholism 1Query regarding alcoholism 3family history of alcoholism-any remedy or nosode? 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


I want to stop drinking alcohol, but have been unsuccessful. One day I drink too much, the next day I decide to quit. The following day I want to drink again and drink too much.
  opdeb on 2015-02-12
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Have you gotten any support for this? Like going
to AA meetings or a therapist?

Alcoholism is a disease, many people become allergic
to alcohol and then crave it. And people who have
this disease manifest it in different ways. Some only
get drunk on the weekends, some people keep drinking
after one drink and end up blacking out etc.
simone717 8 years ago
Yes. Thanks. I'm looking for a remedy to support me through the process.
opdeb 8 years ago
There is no simple remedy for alcoholism. It is a complex physiological and psychological chronic disease. It would require proper deep homoeopathic treatment by someone who is qualified and experienced, and will likely take a fair while to get to a point of health. You must also be enrolled in an external support program separate from the homoeopath - this might be individual counselling, or it might be a support group like AAA. This is very important as you may need a lot of emotional support to resist the urge to drink during treatment.

You will not find an easy answer in homoeopathy though. I have treated many people with addictions in clinic - it is long, involved work that requires a lot of commitment from both patient and practitioner.
Evocationer 8 years ago
You may want to check this out, as I know
rehab therapists who have patients use these
blockers- one shot a month, for opiates and

Of course, the patient is also getting counseling
and going to AA meetings, etc to resolve
the other issues.

If you want to work with an experienced homeopath
on this, you can let me know your general area,
and I can give you options.


simone717 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.