Burning mouth syndrome*Your age, height, weight and appearance please.
hair pigmentation on cheeks
*Please describe your mental state like you are irritable, calm, worried, depressed, frustrated etc.oversensitive....
**How are your relations with your close relatives and friends? good with some --
not good with many
*What do you think is the causative factor for your problems? Stress --Anger
*Please describe your other physical symptoms like headache, backache etc.Normal
*You prefer cold environment and open air or do you prefer warm surroundings... I like open air ....
*At what time of day you as an individual feel better and worse like better in the morning and worse at night.,, ------feel good at night
*How is your sleep? when no stress then .. good sleep
*How is your sweat? It is less, more or normal? Where do you sweat more like in armpits, head etc... Normal sweat---
***How is your thirst for water, cold drinks and hot drinks? ----normal thirst
*Whether the complaints aggravate after movements or while taking rest.---- after moments
*How is your bowel movement? Constipated, loose or normal. How is the digestion? ----normal
*Do you think that you are able to satisfy your sexual desires?---ok
D Reema on 2015-03-15
Please answer these questions so that I can help you out.
2. Age / Sex
4. Weight and height
5. Describe your main and associated complaints in details. Also add how your complaints get aggravated and what makes you feel better. List all your complaints
6. Describe the events before the complaints started. The events can be related to mental or emotional state or it can be any physical event.
7. How exactly it started?
8. How do u feel about it? How does this complaint concerns you? And what comes to your mind when you think about it?
9. Have you taken any treatment or medication for it? List them.
10. Do you get any pain? If yes then describe the sensation and type of pain
11. Describe your family background, your educational qualification,
12. Describe any life event that has made major impact on you.
13. Describe you behavior, your mental state with your family members, and outside the family. (anger, irritability, anxiety, fears etc) Explain how do you react to these behaviors. If possible provide some examples to get clear idea of your mental state.
14. Describe your desires or craving for food, and aversion to food.
15. How is your thirst? How frequently you drink water?
16. Describe your sleep, dreams, appetite and general energy level.
homeodr 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.