hard to sleepDear doctors.
I am jawid, male, age 40, height 5'8'', weight 80 kg unable to sleep well.
I usually sleep in late hours at 02:00 a.m and wake up at 08:30 a.m due to office but right now i want to change my sleep clock and want to sleep at 12:00 o clock and want to wake up at 08:00 a.m.
when i try to to sleep at 12 i feel afraid to go to bed early and unable to sleep before 2:00 or 2:30 and when ever i go to bed, so many things & events comes & goes in mind and i also used to talk while sleeping and my wife says u wake up many times but i don't remember.
i am trying to sleep early from last month as i started reading book at 11:30 and drinks warm milk with honey before going to bed and avoid to sleep more then half hour in after noon, do exercise daily but could not sleep early.
please help me doctors
jawid.ahmed on 2015-03-15
COuld you answer some of my questions so that I can help you with your problem.
1) What is your work proffesion?
2) What kind of thoughts you get when you go to the bed? What you do when you get these thoughts?
3) Can you perform your regular office work in the morning? If not then explain the issues related to that.
Kindly provide answers to these questions.
homeodr 8 years ago
1. I am Software Engineer.
my working hours are 09:00 am to 04:00 pm.
2. thoughts like going somewhere or doing job, or past days events.
now a days it is hard to fall a sleep. if i lie on bed on 02:00 a.m it takes more then 1 hour to fall in sleep and suddenly wake up after 30 minutes then again can sleep easily but full night i feel a dreams and some time start talking while sleeping but i talks in anger as my wife says.
some time nightmare that some one wants to hurt my children or robbery in my home. some time jerks.
3. Yes i perform my office work but not much energetic.
i feel fear from height.
i feel a single day passed out making me near to die as life is passing on.
i weep a lot when ever i read some bad news in newspaper. i feel pain of other peoples.
I feel that something will happen in life.
One doctor suggested me
coffea 30 the passiflora Q but no result.
jawid.ahmed 8 years ago
Thanks for the reply. To understand your problem in depth I need to understand the emotional aspect of your case. If you don't mind, can you answer few more questions?
1) What kind of dreams do you get? Is there any pattern of dreams that you can remember?
2) If you can't fall asleep for longer time what you do at that time?
3) You mentioned that 'you weep a lot and feel pain for others'. Can you elaborate this point. Do you weep all the time for every small matter at home or work? What do you weep, what is your feeling at that time? How do you feel better when you weep? What you do to stop weeping?
Kindly answer these questions.
homeodr 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.