≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Erectile Dysfunction



Similar posts:

Erectile Dysfunction, Prostatorrhea and other issues of sexual and urological organs - Please help 1Erectile Dysfunction and other issues of sexual and urological organs - Please help Dr. Jitesh Sharma 7


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Dr Kadwa Kindly i need help( Erectile dysfunction issue)

hello sir i am male 29 height 5.6 weight 82 no drink no smoke.... i am suffering a decease when i get erection not possible to maintain erection no more than 2 seconds. and if i think a little sticking drops will come out even i think just for a second and its happening more than 1 year.
i am using selenium 200 15 drops after meal in lunch.

and lycopodium 200 morning and night 15 15 drops.

i am using this for more than one week but no effect can i cary on these medicine .

after 6 months my marriage is ecpecting and i am talking to my wife regularly and the sticking drops continiously coming out that why no erction i think soo plz i need your help about medicine can i carry on
[message edited by ahmad888 on Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:04:13 GMT]
  ahmad888 on 2015-03-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Acid Phos 30 twice a day for 5 days and see how that affects over 15 days. Please stop lyc and selenium.
kadwa 8 years ago
thanks for reply sir
how many drops in how much of water?
ahmad888 8 years ago
2 drops in some 20 ml water.
kadwa 8 years ago
To improve erection problem.

• Watch what you eat
• Maintain a healthy weight
• Avoid high blood pressure and high cholesterol
• Drink alcohol in moderation or not at all
• Exercise regularly
• Don't rely on Kegels
• Keep tabs on testosterone
• Avoid anabolic steroids
georgewhittington 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.