≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ® Arthritis: not available in . Available



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Psoraitic Arthritis 1



Posts about Arthritis

Candida overgrowth and early rheumatoid arthritis14Arthritis3rheumatoid arthritis5Mother (66yo) suffers from painful cramps, stretched-painful nerve and osteo-arthritis22Chronic rheumatoid arthritis10Please help - need remedy recommendations for joint pain and psoriatic arthritis1Rheumatoid arthritis1Osteoarthritis26Rheumatoid arthritis5Osteoarthritis22


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Psoraitic arthritis

My husband is diagnosed with psoraitic arthritis.he is suffering with psoraisis from dec2013 . I am very upset due to his acute pain in his knees ,thumb joints ,and in his sides of back and shoulders . We are already taking homeopathic medicine but condition is not improving. He is taking hydrocotyle 3 times a day , mezerium 200 once a day , calcaria phos 6x , calcarea flour 6x and hakla lava 3x (combined ) thrice a day , rus tux 1m daily early in the morning empty stomach . These medicines are right for psoraitic arthritis and psoriasis or not . He drinks alcohol twice a week (2 pegs 60 ml ) Is it ok or not pls help me Ihave no faith on allopathic medicines pls suggest me .
  Sonababu on 2015-03-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
He is guaranteed to get worse with the treatment protocol you are following now. Homeopathy doesn't work like this.

I can try to find a suitable remedy for you. Before doing that, please click on my username to know about me & my prescription skills. Once you have done that, I will post my standard questionnaire for you to reply.
fitness 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.